New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

They arent my favourite jersey, but I still like the design of them. Its funny it seems that almost everyone prefers the blue. I definitely favour the white over the blue, but I like white jerseys in general.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like them last year either. If they got rid of the stupid stripes and made them look like a real hockey jersey, that'd be cool. Maybe some piping. Also, I might be more inclined to like this style if they used the host team's colors like baseball does.

I know I am probably in the minority but I really don't like the current all star jerseys......

I'm not crazy about them, just happens to involve players I like. I hate the white ones, like the blue ones. Not my cup of tea, but I think they're at least cool when customized.

I also have not been fond of them either. At least allow the host team a chance to make memories by throwing in design elements that clue you into what city is hosting. All I see is red, white and blue. They have a whole year for pre production. Make 180 for game use, and an additional 250 for the retail market. The replicas can be mass produced in the Asian market. Am I wrong here? When will the league cave into "that will do?"

I also have not been fond of them either. At least allow the host team a chance to make memories by throwing in design elements that clue you into what city is hosting. All I see is red, white and blue. They have a whole year for pre production. Make 180 for game use, and an additional 250 for the retail market. The replicas can be mass produced in the Asian market. Am I wrong here? When will the league cave into "that will do?"

The last time the all star jerseys had that design was 2004 and those were great looking

Eastern and Western with team patchs and the letters were all felt even the stars

The last time the all star jerseys had that design was 2004 and those were great looking

Eastern and Western with team patchs and the letters were all felt even the stars

Negative, it was Montreal from 2009. Those jerseys were specific for that game and was all kinds of fugly.

Negative, it was Montreal from 2009. Those jerseys were specific for that game and was all kinds of fugly.

Yeah they were specific to that game and just horrible. Serious, reminding the public what years the all star game were played in Montreal? Why not put the years they won the cup on the sleeves too.

I had a hard time deciding between him, Davey Silk or Mark Pavelich since they were all on the Rangers at the time while Herb Brooks was the head coach. All three are definitely solid choices but I went with Robby Mac since he scored the gold medal clinching goal against the Finns in the final game.

Where'd you find a Rangers jersey like that without the CCM on the hem?

You can still see the outline of the CCM logo on the hem. Was it just a patch that was removed?

Picked this up directly from the Crunch. A deal so good it was hard to say no (and I clearly didn't). Stefan Legein is a current Manchester Monarch so it slides right into the collection. I love the reflective eyes and knuckles.

I'm not a big fan of AHL jerseys (except obviously the Manitoba Moose) since they seem way over done. That said, the reflective eyes and knuckles on that Syracuse Crunch jersey is wicked!

Picked this up directly from the Crunch. A deal so good it was hard to say no (and I clearly didn't). Stefan Legein is a current Manchester Monarch so it slides right into the collection. I love the reflective eyes and knuckles.

Does the jersey smell like pizza?

Must be an inside joke...

When he was under contract with Columbus he quite to go work at a pizza place. Shortly after that he was traded.

Holy crap! Any chance you'd be willing to part with the Ron Santo patched jersey?! I have got to find me one of those.

And these aren't hockey - but I'm really excited about them. A team issued and a game worn from the May 2011 TBTC Cubs/Dodgers and then Cubs/Red Sox games. One mimics the 1944 and the other the 1918 Cubs road jerseys. Just think - when they wore the REAL 1918 uniforms it had already been ten years since their last world series... (sigh)

0865fed8.jpg

When he was under contract with Columbus he quite to go would at a pizza place. Shortly after that he was traded.

See there. I learned something today. He's a nice little player who brings some heart and energy to the game. But should all else fail there's lots of pizza joints in town.

And FYI he's a riot on Twitter.

See there. I learned something today. He's a nice little player who brings some heart and energy to the game. But should all else fail there's lots of pizza joints in town.

And FYI he's a riot on Twitter.

Does he post screenshots of text messages of his conversations with the team's head PR guy (like Grabner does?

https://twitter.com/#!/grabs40/media/slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyfrog.com%2Fesymtvhj

https://twitter.com/#!/grabs40/media/slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FSauceHockey%2Fstatus%2F159323389763399680%2Fphoto%2F1