New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Legein reminded me to post these:

A couple game issued Syracuse jerseys. Really liking this version of their 'theme,' or third, jersey.

2007-08 Derick Brassard Theme:

6790689635_da869cf030.jpg

6790691497_bca65c8bd3.jpg

2009-10 Grant Clitsome Away:

6790685785_73ec180b4f.jpg

6790687825_17b7dcf9e9.jpg

The Legein reminded me to post these:

A couple game issued Syracuse jerseys. Really liking this version of their 'theme,' or third, jersey.

2007-08 Derick Brassard Theme:

6790689635_da869cf030.jpg

6790691497_bca65c8bd3.jpg

This is a really nice looking jersey. Definitely going to try to get one of these in the future.

That Crunch jersey is awesome. I may be a bit partial, since they're essentially my home-town AHL team (3hrs away from me)...but I friggin love their pre-edge jerseys and their edge jerseys. Some of the few edge jerseys I actually like.

In other news, this just arrived today, customization courtesy of Brilliant! I'm thoroughly disappointed with the work he did...he didn't even transmute the jersey into pure gold or give me season tickets to The 'Dome! :fight::rolleyes: JK, JK. I'm impressed by the work he did, he even sewed the crest and shoulder patches without me even requesting it! Love the jersey, I'd definitely send future jerseys his way.

My hope is to get Conroy to sign it next time he's in town, during the off-season...I'm sure the Flames will get an extra 6 weeks of vacation this year, so that shouldn't be too much of an issue :rolleyes:

uXDwql.jpgZ14YCl.jpg

9SOF7l.jpg

When he was under contract with Columbus he quite to go work at a pizza place. Shortly after that he was traded.

Not 100% true he is form Oakville and and a few of my Friends are close with him there is a lot more to that story than was told

Here is something I am sure, NO ONE here has.

I have several authentic on ice jerseys from the best ACHA team.

This was the first ice hockey game I went to with my girls.

The Laramie Wyoming Cowboys University (ACHA) team beat their rival Colorado University at Denver 15-1(f). During the second intermission the players of the team came in to the stands at shook hands, signed autographs, and thanked me and my girls for coming out and supporting them. Apparently ice hockey is not a big sport in Wyoming.

wyocowboys01.jpg

wyocowboys02.jpg

2009-10 Grant Clitsome Away:

6790685785_73ec180b4f.jpg

6790687825_17b7dcf9e9.jpg

If you EVER decide to sell or trade this jersey, PLEASE let me know! I loved watching Clitsome play for Clarkson, he was such a fun player to watch! That, and hearing the student section (which I had friends in at the time) chant "C-L-I-T-CL#T-SOOOOOME!" was awesome :rolleyes:

I plan on getting a Ben Sexton jersey when he graduates...his chant is "Give me an S! S! Give me an E! E! Give me an S! S! Give me a Ton! Ton! What's the spell? Sexton! Ton of s#x! Ton of s#x!

Local find, 2001-2002 Montreal Canadiens Home jersey.

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

1328413827[/url]' post='82722']

Holy crap! Any chance you'd be willing to part with the Ron Santo patched jersey?! I have got to find me one of those.

Nope - sorry. I've been trying to get one of those since I saw that game last May. I have seen a few on eBay the last few days...

Here is something I am sure, NO ONE here has.

I have several authentic on ice jerseys from the best ACHA team.

This was the first ice hockey game I went to with my girls.

The Laramie Wyoming Cowboys University (ACHA) team beat their rival Colorado University at Denver 15-1(f). During the second intermission the players of the team came in to the stands at shook hands, signed autographs, and thanked me and my girls for coming out and supporting them. Apparently ice hockey is not a big sport in Wyoming.

wyocowboys01.jpg

wyocowboys02.jpg

Do they play the UNM Ice Wolves?

took me about 10 secs to find out...

http://unmlobohockey.com/Schedule.html

Someone told me about a month ago that there was a Lobo hockey team and I have been trying to find out more about them. Thanks for the link! Looks like they played against each other this weekend too funny enough. The only Lobo sports you hear about in Albuquerque are the Basketball, Football, and Soccer teams. There is a NAHL team called the New Mexico Mustangs that plays across town too.

1991 Canada Cup authentics: Canada air-knit and USA ultrafil.

1991canada.jpg1991usa.jpg

I think this is a game-issued 1993 Stanley Cup patch (English version) on a black ultrafil swatch. Comments always welcome. The details seem to match up well with patches on LA Kings Cup gamers. I don't see any wear or evidence it was stripped off a jersey. It seems the Kings wore ultrafil during the regular season (at least for 1992-93), and then wore air-knit in the playoffs. Did CCM ever make Kings black and silver retail authentics in air-knit?

1993scpatch.jpg

It's not mine or anything super special but I did up a jersey for my 10-year-old cousin. He wanted a black Kings jersey with Kopitar on it but my uncle didn't want the crappy heat-pressed garbage that you get from NHL.com. So, I had a custom kit cut for the size of the jersey made out of twill. It had to be small enough to fit the jersey but still sizable so as to not look goofy.

osAngelesKings2011frontKopitar-vi.jpg

LosAngelesKings2011backKopitar-vi.jpg

DSC05146-vi.jpg

Tell me that's not the cutest thing ever.

Did CCM ever make Kings black and silver retail authentics in air-knit?

I don't know if they made them in the early 90's, but they did do an air knit version for their Vintage Hockey line.

The Kings wore the white ones for Gretzky Retirement Night in 2002.

Black air knit on ebay

1991 Canada Cup authentics: Canada air-knit and USA ultrafil.

I think this is a game-issued 1993 Stanley Cup patch (English version) on a black ultrafil swatch. Comments always welcome. The details seem to match up well with patches on LA Kings Cup gamers. I don't see any wear or evidence it was stripped off a jersey. It seems the Kings wore ultrafil during the regular season (at least for 1992-93), and then wore air-knit in the playoffs. Did CCM ever make Kings black and silver retail authentics in air-knit?

Patch looks legit to me.

2011-12 New Mexico Mustangs Zach Sauerer

DSC08415.jpg

DSC08416.jpg

Is that Michael Sauers more "Sauer" brother? X_X (I know, it's a bad joke. Cut me some slack though, I'm stuck in class, bored out of my skull.)