New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got my Edge done up from Pro League and Philly Express. It came out perfectly, now if I can only find someone to buy my blank sz. 54!

Great choice going with Read, It looks fantastic!

Finally got my Edge done up from Pro League and Philly Express. It came out perfectly, now if I can only find someone to buy my blank sz. 54!

Looks real good, wish I could find somewhere to do my Rangers that I know would come out 100%

Saw that on ebay and did not bid cause it was airknit. Unfortunately they did not wear any patches there during the CCM airknit seasons so just be really carefull taking it off.

Didn't Roenick wear the "A" during the air knit seasons?

And it turned out to be fake anyway. Frontside looks great though and it's a quality jersey.

A: That's why you ask before you buy.

B: Fakes never look great.

C: Fakes are not "quality jerseys"

Finally got my Edge done up from Pro League and Philly Express. It came out perfectly, now if I can only find someone to buy my blank sz.

Very nice. They did a nice job.

Awesome! I never would have thought of that. Thanks! So I take off the 75th patch - but get to add the "A".

I'm really glad you posted pics and brought it up. I bought a 93-95 CCM Roenick air knit from a member on here yesterday and I've been toying with the idea of putting a patch on it for a couple of weeks.

Authentic Double Tagged CCM Ultrafil 1991/1992 Gretzky Kings Road jersey. The NHL 75th and Kings 25th patches are authentic. Size 54 like the great one wore, has the velcro patch on lower right hem. Many thanks to tb426 for a smooth transaction.

DSCN1010.jpg

DSCN1043.jpg

Excellent Gretzky. :thumbsup: I have the white one but without the double CCM tagging.

Gretzky jerseys are always sexy.

My first authentics! Hope I didn't done goofed. All still with tags.

Size 48

IMG_9197.jpg

Size 56

IMG_9196.jpg

Size 58G(!)

IMG_9198.jpg

As old Bryz said, it's humangous big!

IMG_9199.jpg

Aaaaaand of course the Leafs lose. Harumph.

Edited by bender

CBJ Samuel Pahlsson Home Set 2 - This one is a interesting to me because the "A" is a temp job, done up for the end of the season when they went with three "A's" with Nash injured from 3/31/11 to 4/9/11. It's ironed on and not stitched. While this was worn after the ASG, the A was only present for one game, 4/3 vs St. Louis. The other home game they wore the thirds.

6840029073_026b3e2904.jpg

6840030167_83007eb168.jpg

6840031267_04b79599d8.jpg

Also, although I had arranged to get the jersey, I was surprised to finally find a good full example of a CBJ helmet...and it turns out it was for the same player, so I grabbed it. This was worn earlier this current season. It's not his typical helmet, so he probably just was trying it out. It was worn at least during one or two periods of the season opener vs Nashville.

6841381779_3d278d4f27.jpg

6841383233_3e23caf5a7.jpg

07-08 EDGE 1.0 Alexander Frolov "The Russian Sniper"

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

98-99 St. Louis Blues STARTER WIth tags and guess what it came with it's original nameplate. I found it on eBay for $70 :blink:

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

Can someone confirm if it's a 97-98 or a 98-99?

Blues Starter mesh:

It's both the alternate for 97/98 and the home for 98/99. Very nice jersey.