New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok lets get the thread back on track. :) Just pulled this out of the mail. 2005-2006 Set 2 Manny Malhorta Game Worn Jersey. It has a few burns, a small hole on one arm and the collar was repaired at the seam.

P1010253.JPG

P1010256.JPG

P1010254.JPG

Pick this up at the game last night. 2009-2010 Set 1 David Liffiton Preseason game worn jersey. I was not going to buy this but I noticed it was the last 09-10 jersey the team still had for sale so I asked to check it out. I found it interesting because for a one game jersey it is covered in board/stick burns, is a 58+ and has hemmed sleeves. Also I did not have an unpatched home edge jersey in my collection and the price was right.

Interesting fact about Liffiton is that he is with Colorado this year and scored his first NHL goal vs the Jackets.

He's back in Ohio. He is the captain of the Lake Erie Monsters. Nice pickup.

He's back in Ohio. He is the captain of the Lake Erie Monsters. Nice pickup.

That's cool, did not even think about him being with the Monsters.

WELL! It took FOREVER, but I finally got this back from Mike and I'm obscenely happy with it, especially with how he's playing lately.

2010 Nike Team USA IIHF Ryan Callahan replica:

DSCN1313.jpg

And the best part:

DSCN1312.jpg

The numbers are kiss-cut like they were on-ice and it looks SICK in person. This is easily my favorite jersey now, and I'm definitely gonna have to get a white one to go with it some day. Everyone already knows this, but as usual Mike does great work. I'm wearing this to class tomorrow just for the hell of it.

Nice Manny Malhotra gamer - was a fan of him on the Rangers and I even have an old Jackets 3rd earmarked to get customized with him.

Ok lets get the thread back on track. :) Just pulled this out of the mail. 2005-2006 Set 2 Manny Malhorta Game Worn Jersey. It has a few burns, a small hole on one arm and the collar was repaired at the seam.

I looked through your collection and did not see any of the new game worn alternates. Were they not available or just crazy expensive? I think they are really sharp looking.

I looked through your collection and did not see any of the new game worn alternates. Were they not available or just crazy expensive? I think they are really sharp looking.

So far the only ones that have been available were from last year and they were given away and I was not able to win one nor have I been able to find someone to sell me one. This years should be sold to the public since the team is not doing any giveaways this year.

Other then an Inaugural Season Jersey I would list a game used 3rd as my biggest want right now.

Relax man, he probably didn't know. No need to yell at the dude for his camera, too. The Niemi is definitely a fake, I hope he learns why and avoids it in the future. That is one of the purposes of this forum; education.

Very much UNLIKE the school you went to to learn law Mr. Johnnycochranonthespot!

sorry. had to! :)

Very much UNLIKE the school you went to to learn law Mr. Johnnycochranonthespot!

sorry. had to! :)

I am so confused lol. I understand the Cochran....but I didn't learn? Or was it just a way of sneaking a Cochran in and the beginning wasn't supposed to make sense? I'm baffled hahaha, I appreciate a good insult so I want to get it!

This years should be sold to the public since the team is not doing any giveaways this year.

Well other than wins. :P

I want to get the p**** cannon costume that launched with 3rd jersey last year but then got mothballed right away, and then wear it around the daycare center near my place.

I am so confused lol. I understand the Cochran....but I didn't learn? Or was it just a way of sneaking a Cochran in and the beginning wasn't supposed to make sense? I'm baffled hahaha, I appreciate a good insult so I want to get it!

BLAH! I should of quoted the "education" part only but its so ruined now!

Anyways here's a few pick-up that go back to Christmas/new years I've been working on. Big thanks goes out to HannuVirta for hooking me up with the Canada jersey! Great guy to deal with.

2002 Olympic Red Team Canada (GOLD MEDAL BABY!)Nike Swift Authentic soon-to-be "Lemieux" Size 52. I had the extra kit from another style that I ended up finding with a Lemieux job already on it.

DSCF4457.jpg

DSCF4459.jpg

Again, the kit is loose but I'm considering keeping it the way it is now! :lol:

Next up..

Authentic Vancouver Canucks CCM Size 54 90's skater style with a terrible custom job on it that I had to strip off. Prolly just a no name euro player I'm sure! :P

Before:

DSCF4444.jpg

DSCF4440.jpg

After:

DSCF4468.jpg

:o :o :o

Yikes! as you can see the strip job left glue. I've been lucky with ultrafil thus far. Can't win them all.

"Bure" nameplate anyone!?!? :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, I really love it. Im not a huge Wings fan but I love Datsyuk. Definitely stoked to have it and its awesome to have a jersey from this season.

Thanks guys, I really love it. Im not a huge Wings fan but I love Datsyuk. Definitely stoked to have it and its awesome to have a jersey from this season.

Where did ya get the Red Wings Edge 2.0?

Back to posting more nice arrivals-

2011-12 Edge 2.0 sz 54 Pavel Datsyuk (the real best player in the world)

datsyuk-b.jpg

datsyuk-f.jpg

Looks nice for an Indo-Edge

Did I miss something? He said 2.0, I assume it's a game issued.

Did I miss something? He said 2.0, I assume it's a game issued.

My mistake, that's a dang nice steal then.

Back to posting more nice arrivals-

2011-12 Edge 2.0 sz 54 Pavel Datsyuk (the real best player in the world)

Dude you're so lucky, I want one so bad with the reebok word mark.

Looks nice for an Indo-Edge

Lack of the neck tag makes it look more like a team/game-issue