New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't put a Cup patch on it you silly goose!

He means he HOPES he can. That is to say that the Wings will end up in the Finals. Against the Rangers. As in my dream scenario.

Is it out of line to make a birthday wish that the Chinese bomb such a travesty of an event?

Is it out of line to make a birthday wish that the Chinese bomb such a travesty of an event?

You had your time in the sun, now go enjoy being lousy.

Besides, if Chinese bombs are built like the rest of their crap then they probably wouldn't explode but 30 years from now everyone would have lead poisoning from them.

You had your time in the sun, now go enjoy being lousy.

Besides, if Chinese bombs are built like the rest of their crap then they probably wouldn't explode but 30 years from now everyone would have lead poisoning from them.

My teams do suck pretty bad now, except Michigan. What the ChiComs lack in jersey making skills they make up for in military might. Or they could just send these guys.

LOL!

I miss Mike Richards but i like getting his jersey for $25 shipped....

2080227900105708903S500x500Q85.jpg

2308752860105708903S500x500Q85.jpg

And i got this a while back as a gift, its pretty sweet looking and thanks to Bluejacket for all the help about customization!

2735788640105708903S500x500Q85.jpg

Nice Wings jersey. I was watching him play Sunday night. He is a great player.

Definitely, I saw him play the Czechs in the Olympics in Vancouver, hell of a player! One of the most noticeable guys on the ice when he was there (Except for Ovechkin when he is pasting Jagr at center ice haha)

Also, FAQ:

Whats the difference between 1.0, 2.0 and Indo-Edge? How can I tell which I have?

Also, what are the differences in the jersey types, like premier, authentic, replica etc?

Whats the difference between 1.0, 2.0 and Indo-Edge? How can I tell which I have?

Also, what are the differences in the jersey types, like premier, authentic, replica etc?

Two major types of hockey jerseys, replica and authentic.

Replicas have alpha-sizing (S, M, L, XL), no fight strap, usually no double-elbows, crest/patches may be screened and may be glued on instead of sewn. Authenics have numeric sizing (45, 52, 56), have fight sraps, double elbows, embroidered patches and crests sewn on to the jersey.

The Edge is the name of the current Reebok authentic jersey. The Premier is the replica. Previous authentics were the 6100 series (CCM, Koho, RBK) and replicas were the CCM/Koho 550.

More info on the Edge 1.0 vs 2.0 and Indo-Edge can be found here (the Indo-Edge info starts around page 9)

Two major types of hockey jerseys, replica and authentic.

Replicas have alpha-sizing (S, M, L, XL), no fight strap, usually no double-elbows, crest/patches may be screened and may be glued on instead of sewn. Authenics have numeric sizing (45, 52, 56), have fight sraps, double elbows, embroidered patches and crests sewn on to the jersey.

The Edge is the name of the current Reebok authentic jersey. The Premier is the replica. Previous authentics were the 6100 series (CCM, Koho, RBK) and replicas were the CCM/Koho 550.

More info on the Edge 1.0 vs 2.0 and Indo-Edge can be found here (the Indo-Edge info starts around page 9)

Alright, thanks!

two more quick questions,

How does the sizing line up? (Authentic vs Replica)

Also, for an unemployed guy like me, is it worth saving the extra for an Authentic vs buying a Replica?

I miss Mike Richards but i like getting his jersey for $25 shipped....

And i got this a while back as a gift, its pretty sweet looking and thanks to Bluejacket for all the help about customization!

2735788640105708903S500x500Q85.jpg

Love the Jacket alternate. That from last year with "We Fight We March"? I thought that was a neat touch like the inside of newer Winter Classic collars.

Alright, thanks!

Also, for an unemployed guy like me, is it worth saving the extra for an Authentic vs buying a Replica?

Yes, it is definitely worth it. All you need to do is look at the Premier shoulder patches.

Alright, thanks!

You're wasting money on premiers. If you're unemployed, you just need to exhibit patience. You can pretty much get most authentics under $100 if you keep your eyes peeled. Hell, I got 10 Flyers jerseys at $10/piece last year, just takes patience and a little luck.

Alright, thanks!

You can find authentics off of ebay or sites for around $150-$175 from lasst year, they are better quality than the ones from this year, then customize it for another $50. You buy a done up Premier from the team that will be $150 so definately worth the money. I am 6 ft 180 lbs and would wear a large premier, I wear a size 52 edge, can wear a size 54 but a bit big in the body.

You're wasting money on premiers. If you're unemployed, you just need to exhibit patience. You can pretty much get most authentics under $100 if you keep your eyes peeled. Hell, I got 10 Flyers jerseys at $10/piece last year, just takes patience and a little luck.

Alright, thanks! And Jeez, how'd you manage the flyers jersey?

You can find authentics off of ebay or sites for around $150-$175 from lasst year, they are better quality than the ones from this year, then customize it for another $50. You buy a done up Premier from the team that will be $150 so definately worth the money. I am 6 ft 180 lbs and would wear a large premier, I wear a size 52 edge, can wear a size 54 but a bit big in the body.

Wow, almost exact dimensions of me (Float between 175 and 185, but 6'0")

Thanks for the help guys!

Love the Jacket alternate. That from last year with "We Fight We March"? I thought that was a neat touch like the inside of newer Winter Classic collars.

YA it has that in the collar. I was real happy when i got the jersey, it looks great in person. It has the felt crest and the "we fight we march" and the JDM on back of the collar. Its a real cool jersey.

YA it has that in the collar. I was real happy when i got the jersey, it looks great in person. It has the felt crest and the "we fight we march" and the JDM on back of the collar. Its a real cool jersey.

Still going to make it a Umberger?

Still going to make it a Umberger?

I believe so, i have 2 Umberger Flyers 6100's now so it would fit in nicely. Hopefully he stays put at the deadline. And i still have your pictures saved as a reference, thank you.

Theres something about the Blues jerseys like, the pipping and flashes of white make the jersey stand out imo