New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

I like that jersey too, it's an RBK Premier that I picked up from Ebay for $50. I actually like those Premiers, they're not that bad. At the moment I can't really find cheap Edge jerseys much on Ebay, so Premiers are a good option. As for the older jerseys I prefer blank Center Ice authentics if the price is good.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got these sweet LA Kings Starer fraternal twins last week. My cousin picked up the home jersey from our local thrift store for $5.00, now that's a steal.

IMG_1112.jpgIMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1114.jpgIMG_1115.jpg

Got these sweet LA Kings Starer fraternal twins last week. My cousin picked up the home jersey from our local thrift store for $5.00, now that's a steal.

IMG_1114.jpgIMG_1115.jpg

Nice Steal! Reminds me of when I got an away Nike red wings size 48 for $10 from a thrift store. It's still my favorite I have to this day.

Just got this back from Mike, can't beat same day service. I hope Nash is not traded before my next game on Saturday so that I can at least wear it to one game he plays in. :( Just need to get a 2008 West ASG jersey and I will have all of Nash's ASG jerseys.

P1010258.JPG

P1010261.JPG

Just got this back from Mike, can't beat same day service. I hope Nash is not traded before my next game on Saturday so that I can at least wear it to one game he plays in.

Let me know when you want to trade that for my Dubinsky jersey :lol:

Thanks, I went three layered and I think it looks very good.

No problem! It does look good!

Never shared this, but my (eventual John Tavares) replica Team Alfie (and my Stars/NHL shield logo at the neck are sewn on!)

IMG_0434.jpg

Let me know when you want to trade that for my Dubinsky jersey :lol:

Real funny. :check: If he does get traded I would prefer he go to the Rangers over any team in the west and most of the teams in the east.

Real funny. :check: If he does get traded I would prefer he go to the Rangers over any team in the west and most of the teams in the east.

Islanders? :(

I'd love to see Nash go to the rangers, screw up all of the chemistry, see the rangers give up McDonut, Stepan, and Kreider. I hate Dubinsky with a passion

I'd love to see Nash go to the rangers, screw up all of the chemistry, see the rangers give up McDonut

Sorry the Islanders would be low on my list and he would never waive his NMC to go them.

Over 11 teams want hime but at the end he's going to pick on where he wants to go. He has a list of 5 teams:

- New YorkRangers

- Boston Bruins

- LA Kings

and I think it's the Flyers and Avalanche. They were talking about it on the NHL Network in the morning. The team that has the most money to spill is the team that's going to get him. I hope it's the Kings.

I only give it a 20% chance that he is even traded before the dead line and maybe a 30% chance it happens in the off season. Teams in the hunt are not going to be willing to give up what is needed to get him. The chances get a little higher at the Draft.

I'd love to see Nash go to the rangers, screw up all of the chemistry, see the rangers give up McDonut, Stepan, and Kreider. I hate Dubinsky with a passion

If Sather trades for Nash and gives up anyone on the starting roster I may stab him myself. There's no reason for it, we're already a first place team and the chemistry is amazing. It doesn't make sense. The only way the Rangers should be in on Nash is if the Flyers, Bruins or Penguins are in on him. Philly won't happen after the Jackets got shafted on Jeff Carter, so that leaves the Bruins and Penguins and who would either team give up realistically?

Boston would have to give up Seguin and Rask, since Columbus desperately needs a goalie. I can't see a legitimate eastern conference contender trading for him, and there's no way Columbus can afford to trade him within the conference and hurt their future by having to play against him. I could possibly see Washington trying to get him, but who do they even have to trade?

I could possibly see Washington trying to get him, but who do they even have to trade?

OH ###### NO. JUST F(&^*** NO.

Keep that overrated lazy puckhogging fat ###### as far away from the Caps as possible. The Caps have enough problems with consistency and work ethic as it is, absolutely no need to add someone who gets a free pass from the media as it is. Nash is supposed to be a franchise power forward that doesn't hit and he is too much of a p***y to even ask for a trade when everyone knows he wants out. The Blue Jackets will be much better off the moment they get rid of him and find a real franchise player to build around instead of what the Canadian/hockey media pretends to be one.

As to no clog up this thread, I've created a new thread in the Hot Stove Report section to discuss the Nash trade rumors etc.

Maybe one of the mods can move the previous few posts to the new thread -- danke schoen.

No problem! It does look good!

Never shared this, but my (eventual John Tavares) replica Team Alfie (and my Stars/NHL shield logo at the neck are sewn on!)

I noticed that last year they sewed down those on the replicas...don't get it.

I noticed that last year they sewed down those on the replicas...don't get it.

The "NHL" lettering on the main crest is also stitched down and it has those weird markings on the interior of the collar. Makes no sense

Got this in today. The seller that sold me the white messaged me and asked if I would be interested in the blue as well for the same price to which I said hells ya.

Anyways, I'm on a roll with getting matching pairs of jerseys lately.

2426304760105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2960959900105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

The nice black mark on the crest will make it a breeze to photomatch

Nice Gamer buddy!

Got this in today. The seller that sold me the white messaged me and asked if I would be interested in the blue as well for the same price to which I said hells ya.

Anyways, I'm on a roll with getting matching pairs of jerseys lately.

2426304760105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2960959900105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

The nice black mark on the crest will make it a breeze to photomatch

very nice! i'm still looking to land my first gamer

This came today. Dalhousie University Frederic Belanger.

This will be my 3rd Belanger jersey, all different players. It is my last name so I enjoy finding and collecting them.

DSC08435.jpg

DSC08436.jpg

Beauty jersey. I went to Dalhousie. Great seeing some of the older jerseys make it to the public.