Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

Mine is going on a Greene. I love how clean my current Schneider looks right now so I'm hesitant to add anything. But when EPS does the spring sale and I finally get my captain Greene jersey it will be getting one for sure.

As always though with anything current devils related, Cory is never a wrong answer.

Edited by JoeM7392

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine is going on a Greene. I love how clean my current Schneider looks right now so I'm hesitant to add anything. But when EPS does the spring sale and I finally get my captain Greene jersey it will be getting one for sure.

As always though with anything current devils related, Cory is never a wrong answer.

Unless, of course, the question is "how can we finally score some more goals?".

Unless, of course, the question is "how can we finally score some more goals?".

Don't be so sure. Hynes hasn't tried him on the wing yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I've settled on sending my black Koho Caps off to EPS in my next shipment (with my Palffy Fisherman and Heatley Thrashers alt) since $85 is a lot more manageable with the spring sale discount. Any thoughts on who to add?

Well, I've settled on sending my black Koho Caps off to EPS in my next shipment (with my Palffy Fisherman and Heatley Thrashers alt) since $85 is a lot more manageable with the spring sale discount. Any thoughts on who to add?

Easy for me..............Bondra w/"A".

I'm getting a couple of Flyers jerseys. Edge 1.0 black and an indo edge white. I know on the black I'll get Giroux but am deciding between Couturier and Gostisbehere on the away white. Thoughts?

I'm about to commit a heinous act: Having a jersey tailored. It's a 58G that I want to take down to a 56. My question: Should I get it adjusted first or can I send it off for customization first so I can take advantage of the EPS sale?

Having it tailored after may make the position of the numbers change if you customize before. Especially if you are having goalie sleeves altered to regular sleeves.

Besides, tailoring shouldn't take as long as customizing. My tailor takes less than a week to alter a suit (never did a jersey). I'd think you'd get it back in plenty of time to still take advantage of the EPS sale, since it usually lasts a month and it hasn't been announced it.

I'm about to commit a heinous act: Having a jersey tailored. It's a 58G that I want to take down to a 56. My question: Should I get it adjusted first or can I send it off for customization first so I can take advantage of the EPS sale?

EDIT: Nevermind ... the jerseys are the same size. Both are 58s. Still, a response to the question would be appreciated.

Just wear it as a goalie cut.

I've got a couple and I don't mind having wizard sleeves

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVRV0Nww8R4

EDIT: Nevermind ... the jerseys are the same size. Both are 58s. Still, a response to the question would be appreciated.

What jersey is it? TheBigGoalie is intrigued and worried.

It's a Binghamton Senators that I picked up from ChowHound. No reason to worry... I'm not sending it to the tailor. Yes it's going to EPS for a name and number but it doesn't need to be resized. This will be my first EPS experience.

Easier that way.

Obviously, if you need any help with the EPS process, don't hesitate to PM me.

My first piece of advice, wait for the sale that's right around the corner, remains valid.

Speaking of EPS - what's everyone's experiences been with turnaround time recently?

I sent some jerseys around Christmas and just got my first email from Josh on Monday that its going to be a while. I am at almost 12 weeks for 3 patches to be added and 2 customization jobs.

Anyone else send anything since Christmas - If so, how many jerseys and how quickly did you get them back?

Speaking of EPS - what's everyone's experiences been with turnaround time recently?

I sent some jerseys around Christmas and just got my first email from Josh on Monday that its going to be a while. I am at almost 12 weeks for 3 patches to be added and 2 customization jobs.

Anyone else send anything since Christmas - If so, how many jerseys and how quickly did you get them back?

I sent them 3 (Canes, Yotes, Flames) in the second week of January and got them back last week.

Woof. That's a loooooong time for that. My longest was I think like 15 weeks but that included a partial strip of a jersey.

I haven't sent anything this year yet, but if they're that backed up it may explain why they haven't announced their spring sale yet.

I sent them 3 (Canes, Yotes, Flames) in the second week of January and got them back last week.

That's not all that long really; second week of January to second week of March is 8 weeks, that's about normal for them.

That's not all that long really; second week of January to second week of March is 8 weeks, that's about normal for them.

That's actually pretty good, but since Christmas and then being told it will be a while is a bit nuts even for them. I can't wait to see their turnaround on my next batch. Thankfully I'm in no rush as long as they're back by the start of the season.

I don't ask for time quotes from EPS anymore, I just know I get what I get. 7 weeks is doing well. Anything less than 12 is ok. 15 is long. I haven't had an order take longer than that.

I sent just 2 current jerseys which they received the first week of December 2015, and I'm still waiting on them. The order before that took nearly 4 months, and that was just stitching jobs for which I provided already-made kits. For me at least, my recent orders have been taking longer than usual.

They have always told me that older styles take longer because they don't have specs on hand, so without knowing what you sent them I don't know if that would explain for your long turnaround time.

It's definitely true that current styles are faster, I want to say when I had 3 devils jerseys done last year the turnaround was something crazy like 19 days.

I don't expect less than 3 months generally. Keeps me from getting agitated.