Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mean a 2015 final patch, no idea how a 1994 patch got linked. Just wondering if you guys recommend not patching a jersey?

Also, if I do, heat press or stich? I can buy it for $15 from a store near me and either they can heat press it or I can bring it to a tailor to have it sewn, or wait 3 weeks for the store to send it out to their company who sews on patches. I dont mind bringing it to a tailor but what details do I need, like thread color, etc?

Edited by scarchelli

It should be sewn, I imagine with white thread. Of course, you could have them heat press it in place and then have the tailor sew it. That way you don't have to rely on the tailor to get it in the exact right place.

Edited by mfitz804

Good point. Yeah, that's likely the best way to make sure it's in the correct position on the jersey.

Sending it to the team customized would be the best way. But barring that, I would not rely on a tailor with probably zero jersey experience to do it. That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Or at least a patch that'd wind up in the wrong spot anyway.

Yeah, I'm gonna call tts tomorrow, I don't trust some random tailor. Maybe tts will sell it as well? Either way, $15 for the patch seems fair, no?

Yes, the price is right for the patch. If TTS has it, I think they charge $6-7 additional to sew on a patch. Totally worth it because you'll get it done right the first time.

^thanks unfortunately my dumb Arse left out an important piece of info lol. I have a wordmark. Looks like that pic is from the vector days.

Help me. White devils xmas tree going out tomorrow.

#17 Sundstrom, #9 Muller, or #26 Stastny.

Go

I'd go Stastny.

Me too.

Mike, you've been on a roll lately! :D

Home 2.0 for the Jets? Thinking Wheeler, Kane or Buff. I'd like to grab an inaguaral season patch also, which of these looks closest to the real deal?

Patch - 139607737-blake-wheeler-of-the-winnipeg-

link for pic - it wont work on my screen ( http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/blake-wheeler-of-the-winnipeg-jets-sits-on-the-bench-prior-news-photo/139607737)

Ebay listings - http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1312.R1.TR10.TRC1.A0.H0.Xjets.TRS1&_nkw=jets+inaugural+season+patch&_sacat=0

I think these are the closest:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Official-Collector-Patch-NHL-Patch-Winnipeg-Jets-Inaugural-Season-2011-2012-/220873040853?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336d0f23d5

Edited by ted1025

Home 2.0 for the Jets? Thinking Wheeler, Kane or Buff. I'd like to grab an inaguaral season patch also, which of these looks closest to the real deal?

Patch - 139607737-blake-wheeler-of-the-winnipeg-

Ebay listings - http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1312.R1.TR10.TRC1.A0.H0.Xjets.TRS1&_nkw=jets+inaugural+season+patch&_sacat=0

I think this is the closest:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Official-Collector-Patch-NHL-Patch-Winnipeg-Jets-Inaugural-Season-2011-2012-/220873040853?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336d0f23d5

I have another Ultrafil Devils coming courtesy of our own Gr8erade. It's no question that it's going to be a Daneyko (unless I change my mind and go Brylin, but I have other plans for Brylin right now).

The question is, '95 Cup patch or no? I've already got home and road SCF Authentics (Johnny Mac & Stevens). So I could leave it plain. Is more patches more better?

I would say no. I actually really dislike the '95 patch, so maybe I'm not the best person to ask. But I have three '95 jerseys right now, one being the ultrafil Daneyko I got from you, and I would not put another patch on one. I say go plain, you can always add it later if you change your mind.

Edited by JoeM7392

I would say no. I actually really dislike the '95 patch, so maybe I'm not the best person to ask. But I have three '95 jerseys right now, one being the ultrafil Daneyko I got from you, and I would not put another patch on one. I say go plain, you can always add it later if you change your mind.

I forgot I sold you that Daneyko Ultrafil...bad memory! It wasn't my size, that's my excuse for basically making the exact same jersey!

I think I will keep it plain.

Yeah I was wondering why you were making what you just sold like 2 months ago.

Oh well, buying more is fun enough that it doesn't matter much.

Yup, bought it hoping it was close enough, but I decided it wasn't. In reality it fit fine, but I just prefer my jerseys looser fitting than most people I think. If a jersey doesn't fit like I want, I don't wear it. And then I sell it.

You know, I totally forgot that was only a 54. I have two 56s and I had just assumed that was one of them. Makes a lot more sense now.

• 2 weeks later...

Using this thread for the first time as I can't really decide which option to take for a 2005/2006 black Kings authentic: Parros or Avery?