Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was wondering what are your thoughts on this issue? I have a 1.0 jersey, but want to customize the jersey with a player that never played when they wore the 1.0 only the 2.0. Same thing with the Reebok Vector logo - player would have only worn a jersey that had the word mark. Is this an issue - non-issue? Am I overthinking this way too much?

It's your jersey do whatever you want!

Second that.

Some of us are hardcore about making it exact - 1.0 v 2.0, wordmark v vector, exact size that the player wore, sending it to the team customizer to obsess over small details like how long the middle prong on the letter E is on on the nameplate.

But at the end of the day it's yours, you do it how you like

I was wondering what are your thoughts on this issue? I have a 1.0 jersey, but want to customize the jersey with a player that never played when they wore the 1.0 only the 2.0. Same thing with the Reebok Vector logo - player would have only worn a jersey that had the word mark. Is this an issue - non-issue? Am I overthinking this way too much?

Yes you are overthinking it, and that's what we all do.

Guest Dr_Puck

I've been going back and forth on a couple of 1.0s myself. I still haven't decided, although trying to find the right player for the 1.0 has been fun. I'm not really loyal to either team (Preds or Dallas) so this had given me something to research. Of course if anyone wanted to buy the Predators from me, you would be making my decision easier.

I'm getting my little brother a current Senators jersey for birthday gift, but I'm not sure who to put on it. He said he likes all the players, but he plays hockey as a goalie, so Anderson or Hammond would be good options, though I'd like to be as sure as possible that the player at least starts the next season with the team. Other good options would be Ryan, Karlsson, Stone or Turris. I'm probably leaning on Ryan, but do you got any suggestions?

Edit: I already contacted the team, but does anyone happen to know who does their jerseys?

I contacted them last summer about getting a Heritage Classic customized. They would not reveal their customizer to me. My options were to send the jersey to them and they will get it taken care of through the customizer but the cost was $150 or to just order the kit but it wouldn't be made to on-ice specs. I picked the kit option but the representative never called/email me back about payment. I've actually sent a couple emails over the months and never got a reply.

I contacted them last summer about getting a Heritage Classic customized. They would not reveal their customizer to me. My options were to send the jersey to them and they will get it taken care of through the customizer but the cost was $150 or to just order the kit but it wouldn't be made to on-ice specs. I picked the kit option but the representative never called/email me back about payment. I've actually sent a couple emails over the months and never got a reply.

I actually just got an answer from the Team Shop to my email. They said the same, that I could send the jersey for them, but I was quoted $100 + tax and he didn't say that they wouldn't do it with on-ice specs.

I actually just got an answer from the Team Shop to my email. They said the same, that I could send the jersey for them, but I was quoted $100 + tax and he didn't say that they wouldn't do it with on-ice specs.

Did you specifically ask for it to be done to on ice specs? They might not mention it, if you don't ask. Maybe it was different for the Heritage jerseys but the rep told me they wouldn't do it to on ice specs because they wanted the gamers to be unique items for the collectors.

Did you specifically ask for it to be done to on ice specs? They might not mention it, if you don't ask. Maybe it was different for the Heritage jerseys but the rep told me they wouldn't do it to on ice specs because they wanted the gamers to be unique items for the collectors.

Yeah I specifically asked. Maybe it was, because it was a Heritage Classic jersey and there's more limited amount of them?

the rep told me they wouldn't do it to on ice specs because they wanted the gamers to be unique items for the collectors.

What a load of crap. Gamers are unique because they're gamers. Accurately customizing an authentic doesn't change that. And for $100 it well better be on ice accurate. That would me off so bad.

Edit: wow didn't realize how sensitive the censor thing here was. I didn't even swear.

Edited by JoeM7392

• 3 weeks later...

Well, now that the Blackhawks have won the Cup again, I have to fulfill my promise to get myself a 2.0. I kind of want to get a white to complement my red Indo, but I feel like I have to get a red since the Cup was won on home ice.

Now the question becomes who to get on it. Duncan Keith is an obvious choice, but I'm open to being convinced of other possibilities.

Well, now that the Blackhawks have won the Cup again, I have to fulfill my promise to get myself a 2.0. I kind of want to get a white to complement my red Indo, but I feel like I have to get a red since the Cup was won on home ice.

Now the question becomes who to get on it. Duncan Keith is an obvious choice, but I'm open to being convinced of other possibilities.

Teuvo I think might be another good consideration. Kid played well in the final. And still relatively under the radar enough to where not many people will have his jersey especially on a 2.0, if you like to be different.

I'd go for Oduya, not just a good player and ex-Devil, but he has a truly righteous playoff beard.

Have an away NYR in the mail. Help me pick between Kreider, Zuccarello and Brassard (or convince me of someone else)!

Personally McDonagh, St Louis, TJ Miller or Hagelin.

Edited by DJ Rhea

Alright, here's another question, but this one is hypothetical at this point. Assuming that I get the jerseys on my wishlist for the eleven remaining teams I need, who should I get on each one?

The only ones I'm pretty sure about are the Sabres and Flames, which will likely be a Hasek and Kiprusoff, respectively.

Alright, here's another question, but this one is hypothetical at this point. Assuming that I get the jerseys on my wishlist for the eleven remaining teams I need, who should I get on each one?

The only ones I'm pretty sure about are the Sabres and Flames, which will likely be a Hasek and Kiprusoff, respectively.

Buffalo-Mogilny

Calgary-Iginla or Kiprusoff

Columbus-Nash

Detroit-Lidstrom or Fedorov

Edmonton-Anson Carter or Tommy Salo

Florida-Either Pavel/Valeri Bure or Luongo

Nashville-Tomas Vokoun

Ottawa-Alfredssn, Hossa, or Spezza

St. Louis-Al MacInnis

Tampa Bay-St. Louis, Richards, Lecavalier, or Khabibulin. Andreychuk is also a possibility.

Washington-Kolzig