Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for all the great suggestions but I'm going to go with Ian Laperriere :check: "No Guts No Glory". That's the kinda guy the Kings need now to win some games. I feel like everyone on the team is a precious ballerina.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a black Sabres ProPlayer authentic a couple months ago, and now I'm thinking about getting it customized. If I'm remember correctly from reading here, the Sabres wore ProPlayer in the 99-00 season, so I probably ought to go with a player from that roster for authenticity... and if anyone knows where I can get a real black NHL2000 patch (that was the right season, wasn't it?), I'll throw one of those on too. (My friend gave me one that I'll probably post later for opinions on authenticity... I have doubts.)

I was leaning toward Ray, since I've always wanted a Rayzor jersey and don't have one yet, and Biron is of course my favorite player, but I'm open to suggestions.

MeiGray had a JLGP jersey not too long ago. What a cool name! Just like Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond. I wish they'd have the stones to spell the whole thing out on a jersey.

Doug Gilmour is a cool choice for a 1999-2000 Sabres jersey. He didn't play too long with them but I think they gave him the A for the duration, didn't they?

I wish they'd have the stones to spell the whole thing out on a jersey.

I'm still disappointed this was only for camp

x2_28b18a5.jpg

Just bought the teal CCM Sharks from PhiltheThrill. Have always loved how funky these jerseys are. I have an authentic NHL 75th Anniversary patch laying around so figured it would be great to put on for their innagural season. I know lots of folks have Irbe, so I was thinking of Doug Wilson, being their first captain and a Blackhawks legend.

So I have two Authentic CCM Mighty Ducks jerseys (Eggplant & White) and a replica Black and Purple alternate. I need help! Selanne is gonna be one of them, but the other two is difficult. Im thinking Hebert, Rucchin maybe... Ideas?

Just bought the teal CCM Sharks from PhiltheThrill. Have always loved how funky these jerseys are. I have an authentic NHL 75th Anniversary patch laying around so figured it would be great to put on for their innagural season. I know lots of folks have Irbe, so I was thinking of Doug Wilson, being their first captain and a Blackhawks legend.

Pat Falloon their 1st ever draft pick... :thumbsup: