Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

I need some opinions on who I should put on my Buffalo slug team issue from 2006-07. I was thinking maybe Briere, since it's a 52 which might even be the correct size for him, but I'm just not sold on that idea. So, I'm open to suggestions... who would you guys go with?

Is that the one you bought from me? If that's the case, here are the acceptable options:

26 Vanek

23 Drury

29 Pominville

61 Afinogenov

55 Hecht

12 Kotalik

45 Kalinin

27 Numminen

21 Stafford

38 Paetsch

28 Gaustad

6 Spacek

5 Lydman

10 Tallinder

13 Novotny

22 Mair

15 Zubrus

41 MacArthur

37 Ryan

76 Peters

3 Funk

30 Miller

19 Connolly

25 Mancari

44 Sekera

33 Card

35 Conklin

43 Biron

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eric Fichaud or Wade Flaherty <3

Robert Reichel?

Perhaps you didn't read my post quite clearly enough the first time. I wanted opinions on the four I narrowed it down to.

My original thought was a Chara right after he won the cup last spring. I even found a photo of him on Getty Images wearing #53! Crazyness.

If I went with Palffy, then I know I'd want to do a fisherman with #68 next.

Perhaps you didn't read my post quite clearly enough the first time. I wanted opinions on the four I narrowed it down to.

My original thought was a Chara right after he won the cup last spring. I even found a photo of him on Getty Images wearing #53! Crazyness.

I would probably go Palffy or Chara personally. I want to make a Palffy like the blue one you have. Do you mind me asking you who made the kits? I have no idea where to get one done the right way.

Expand your options! Do something different! Don't have such a close mind to have only four options. This is the help to put on this thread, so why shouldn't I make a suggestion (which actually was serious. Reichel was one of the leading scorers. Flaherty is a cool guy and Fichaud was the future before Salo, Luongo, and DiPietro)? Do Mariusz. Everyone loves the Polish Prince, plus that would look badass and different

2943826020107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

Suggestions? I don't really want Iggy, too overdone, or a goalie, not a fan of goalies. Who on the team had an outstanding game that day?

I don't know who played well that game, but Steve Staios just played his 1,000th NHL game and I guarantee you will be the only one with a Staios jersey.

Expand your options!

This is not the "expand your options" thread, it's the help me narrow my choices down to one thread!

I did my homework and Reichel didn't make the final cut, plus I already have a 1996 Czech World Champions Reichel captain's jersey, so I know he's a good guy and represented in my collection.

I don't know who played well that game, but Steve Staios just played his 1,000th NHL game and I guarantee you will be the only one with a Staios jersey.

Tanguay #40

I think the Staios would be cool, 1000th game and all. BUt you asked for who did well? I believe Tanguay #40 had a hattrick.

Thinking of stripping and re-customizing this:

042212132433.jpg042212132505.jpg

This is from 2010-2011. My options are limited due to it having the vector and patch. I'm thinking of the following:

#9 Mikko Koivu, w/C

32 Nicklas Backstrom

#60 Jose Theodore

Blank

Open to anything I guess. If anyone knows who does the on-ice jerseys for the Wild, it'd be a big help. Thank you!

You have a couple of options with your new wild jersey. Option 1. Leave it alone.

Option 2. Strip it, then send it to EPS for customization.

The Minnesota wild hockey club uses a local man who customizes the jerseys for the team to use on ice. He does this in exchange for season tickets. The sad side of things is you and I cannot use his services to produce kits because of lack of NHL/NHLPA license to produce. He would be in violation of license. It's up to the club to do with their property as they please.

I have a question... when game issued jerseys are tagged by the team with serial numbers or just the "game worn" tags, is it proper to strip that tag along with the numbers, if you're going to do it? Not that I'll ever be able to find a Buffalo one to do for myself probably, but I was thinking about that question on the off chance I ever do. I figured it probably doesn't matter unless you ever sell it, since you know what it is, but would it be more honest to strip the tag, since it's no longer what it was when the tag was applied?

Yeah I would strip the tag, no real reason to keep it on there.

Im making my Wild 2.0 a Koivu for sure. Just sold my 1.0 so I need a Koivu asap.

Unless Im mistaken, there are no patches I can put on this jersey?

wild1.jpg

Just keep in mind this. The Minnesota wild wore predominately edge 1.0's on the road from 2007 to 2011. Meaning this...if you have an edge 2.0 wild jersey with the round wild logo on the shoulder it's a bit more rare. Players on the club roster had to ask for the 2.0 (typically the more physical players) When the wild switched to the rectangular shoulder patch for the 2011 to present seasons they also switched to the edge 2.0. Hope that helps.

Suggestions? I don't really want Iggy, too overdone, or a goalie, not a fan of goalies. Who on the team had an outstanding game that day?

OVERDONE?!?! HA!

No one has that jersey done up! In Iggy or not.

No one I says! :)

The blank is overdone right now..

OVERDONE?!?! HA!

No one has that jersey done up! In Iggy or not.

No one I says! :)

The blank is overdone right now..

I've got nothing against Iggy. I kind of hope he agrees to a trade this summer to a team that has a better chance of winning the Cup. I really think he deserves to win the Cup during his career.

Just picked up a blank Rangers 1.0 away jersey. The question I have is this... what to do with it?

Obviously I would love to make it a Kreider jersey, but of course Kreider has never worn the 1.0 or even a 2.0 with the Vector patch - the question is, how impossible is it going to be to get a Kreider 2.0. At this point I'd imagine gamers would already go for at least $1K, and I'm just not willing to spend that much. The Indo garbage with the wordmark is out of the question, and I can't find a blank Rangers 2.0 with wordmark ANYWHERE...

Another option would be to go with McDonagh and get an 85th anniversary patch and make it one of last years. What do you guys think?

$1K? Try $6K! That's directly from Steiner too. Six thousand dollars for his playoff jersey. Most likely worn in two games.

SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS.

Did you guys hear me??

SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS.

Six THOUSAND? With like, a comma and 3 zeros? Wow... I could buy like 10 textbooks for that kind of money! Now I know why I'm not a Rangers fan, I can't afford to be. :rolleyes:

As far as the vector/wordmark thing, I've given up on needing to have wordmarks for players from this year. I'm just doing up my 1.0s with whoever I want, regardless... I can live with myself doing that more than I can justify supporting Reebok's Indo idea with my business, and 2.0s (at least for my team, and it sounds like yours too) are just out of the question. If it really starts to bug me, I'll do a wordmark patch if we ever find a way to get those, but I'm not going to pass up on the player I want for such minor details. Honestly, it's already "wrong" enough being a 1.0 in most cases so what's one more tiny little thing? That said, if it's going to bother you horribly to do that, by all means don't... that's just my opinion. :stickhndl: