Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

Yea, after what you guys said, so am I. Could there have been some weird exception for a couple months or could they have been sold in anticipation for the next year's style? I'll for sure get some pictures up here tonight when I get home.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could there have been some weird exception for a couple months or could they have been sold in anticipation for the next year's style?

I don't know what the deal is here, but I suspect you may possibly be right about having some of the last CCM ultrafils from 1995-96, right before the Ducks switched to Nike jerseys. BTW, do your jerseys have the patch on both shoulders, or just on the left? I can't tell from the photos.

I don't know what the deal is here, but I suspect you may possibly be right about having some of the last CCM ultrafils from 1995-96, right before the Ducks switched to Nike jerseys. BTW, do your jerseys have the patch on both shoulders, or just on the left? I can't tell from the photos.

Yes, patches on both shoulders.

It's hard to tell from the photos, but they look like they might be replica patches that were added. Is the ducks mask raised like this?

ana71_shoulder.jpg

All of the authentics had shoulder patches like that.

They most certainly don't look like that... This is weird, we definitely bought the jerseys from the team store in the nineties with everything on them. The ducks team store has been known to be chinsy with their jerseys, so it wouldn't surprise me if they sewed rep patches on an authentic jersey.

I know there aren't too many Canuck fans on the board, but looking for some input on this guy. I've had it sitting around a while now, and figure it's time to get it customized.

It's a Team Issue that I stripped, size 56. I was thinking of either making it a Hodgson 39, or a Hansen 36. Anybody know how many games Cody played in this 3rd jersey in 10/11? Shenanigans?

2254574120107092053S425x425Q85.jpg2672605830107092053S425x425Q85.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Going to Stitches NY today (as of now)

I have 4 jerseys that could get done:

2- 2.0 royals (54 58) one with vector, one without.

2- vector'd premier whites

I am thinking JT (54) and Nino (58-- actually wears a 58) on the royals w/40th anny patches.

I am thinking Grabner and Macdonald (w/A) on Premiers.

I only want to get 2 customized.

If I bring in the same color, I think they will give a discount. So who should I do today? Royals or whites? And who?

No Isles to my knowledge wears a 54 (maybe Ness/Rakshani). 58: Martin (thinking premier for him), Nino, Eaton, Jurcina (maybe a couple more).

I know there aren't too many Canuck fans on the board, but looking for some input on this guy. I've had it sitting around a while now, and figure it's time to get it customized.

It's a Team Issue that I stripped, size 56. I was thinking of either making it a Hodgson 39, or a Hansen 36. Anybody know how many games Cody played in this 3rd jersey in 10/11? Shenanigans?

2254574120107092053S425x425Q85.jpg2672605830107092053S425x425Q85.jpg

Two games last season. Against Boston and Ottawa. I recommend Hodgson of course. Despite the fact I do not care for the third jersey (as a result of the overly cheesy shoulder patches.)

• 4 weeks later...

Dionne!!

Help, svp - Dionne or Murphy? ...and just for fun, why?

2648049780105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2995352500105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

I hate you!!! You over bid me by $3 :P I should have placed my bid with 10sec left. I wanted to put Jim Fox on it.

I hate you!!! You over bid me by $3 :P I should have placed my bid with 10sec left. I wanted to put Jim Fox on it.

If it makes you feel any better, I overbid you by $84.50...and you know the rule; 7 hours pls -

2787328060105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Ok, so heres the deal, my parents got the jerseys in the mid nineties. They're both CCM, they both have fight straps, they both have shoulder patches. I'd post pics, but im at work. They got them at the Pond too, so I'm not questioning authenticity. So from that, what do I have? Im becoming equally as confused as you are. They are the same jersey, different color. :blink:

I can verify that I've seen CCM authentic ultrafils of the Ducks jersey with the patches because I own one. I bought it off Ebay thinking it was a late 90's Ducks jersey and surprised it had the CCM with the orange seal on the hem. I ended up removing the patches as they annoyed me and I decided that one day I will make it a Kariya rookie jersey. I guess the store at the Pond must have added the patches to old stock when they switched the jersey.

Puts a smile on my face every time I see that!

If it makes you feel any better, I overbid you by $84.50...and you know the rule; 7 hours pls -

How did you over bid me $84.00 I was they highest bidder with $185 and with 7 sec. left you over bid me And won $186?

How did you over bid me $84.00 I was they highest bidder with $185 and with 7 sec. left you over bid me And won $186?

I *think* he's saying that he didn't just bid $186.00 with 7 sec. left, his bid was $269.50 (185.00 + 84.50) so unless you were willing to pay more than that, he was going to win it no matter what.

Here is my dilemma. I have a Slovakia jersey I am going to make into a Pavol Demitra. I have three options.

First - 2010 Vancouver Olympics with the 2010 Vancouver patch on the rear hem worn in an early game.

Second, the same jersey only without the 2010 Vancouver logo patch on the back worn later on, including his wicked shootout winner against Russia.

Pros - Demitra was the tournament's leading scorer.

Cons - My jersey comes with the Slovakia Ice Hockey Federation patch embroidered into the jersey. It cannot be removed, and was not worn by the team in Vancouver.

I do have some of the same material and could have the patch covered up with a "mini-nameplate" with his assistant's captain's "A", but it would be noticeable to some degree.

Third - 2011 World Championships hosted by Slovakia

Pros - I could add a pair of "Skoda" sponsor patches to the arms to make it stand out, as well as an IIHF patch on the back. Demitra was the team captain and I would not have to mess with the Federation patch. it was his final international appearance.

Cons = Slovakia crapped out in the tournament, finishing 10th at home and missing the playoff round. Demitra was third on the team with 3 points in 6 games.

So, more attractive looking World Championship jersey with four patches and a "C" from his final international tournament (at home) or a jersey with one patch (or even none) and an "A" from his finest international tournament.

Option 3. That federation logo patch is ginormous and it's going to look weird covering it up. I don't remember him being the captain of too many teams so I would go with the IHWC one since it has the C even if that team sucked.

Thanks for the feedback. Anyone else?