Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

Pat Falloon their 1st ever draft pick... :thumbsup:

Gotta pass on "Fat Balloon"

I little piece of me thinks Rob Zettler, I went to the Sharks hockey camp in Squaw Valley when I was a kid, probably in 1992 or so, and he was the player there for drills and signing autos for all the kids. I still have a signed t-shirt with the original logo and picture of him in a chest with old cards in my old room at the parents house back in Chicago. Very nice guy from what I remember, but still think Wilson.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you sure :lol:

Jean-Sebastian Giguere?

Scott Niedermayer

Fedorov on the black?

You know, maybe Ozy aint a bad idea haha <_<

I thought about giggy, i like the idea of fed on the black (or salei, mcdonald, or rucchin, or todd fedoruk) I am farther away then i was before... or niedermayer. hahaha DARNIT!

Because its SO PRETTY in the ALT.....

_DSC1627.jpg

AH thats so so sick, I might have to do that. That looks like GI?? if not, did you get it sewn up somewhere? if so... where?

Its a Team Issue that I had crested as Selanne - RMC In Edmonton, Alberta did a great job....well, except for screwing up the "A"...but its ok now!

Also man, do your CCM's have the shoulder patches or are they the older Ducks ones without?

No, mine have patches, why do you ask?

Other then my bias for Selanne, for the CCM eggplant I would go with Giguere and put a SCF patch on it:

j.s.-giguere.jpg

Posted my post before I refreshed the page. I like that idea too, thanks all for everything. Any other SC player ideas?

Just puts your jerseys in a different time period for players is all.

My choice would be Selanne and Fedorov...I have an 05-06 Reebok Eggplant that I am VERY tempted to crest as Fedorov...but might end up as a Perry Rookie or perhaps a Getzlaf rookie 51.

CCM...go with Adam Oates and throw a SCF patch on it!!

man now i want that third with a 61 perry on it

Same year different jersey manufacturers for home and away?

From 2000-04, CCM did the white jerseys and Koho did the dark jerseys, including thirds, for all teams. (Both CCM and Koho had the same parent company.)

From 2000-04, CCM did the white jerseys and Koho did the dark jerseys, including thirds, for all teams. (Both CCM and Koho had the same parent company.)

Oh cool, so technically I could get away with my white CCM with a SC patch, but not the eggplant.

Oh cool, so technically I could get away with my white CCM with a SC patch, but not the eggplant.

I'm a little confused here. Maybe I missed something, but I'm not sure how you have an authentic CCM eggplant with shoulder patches. If the jersey is airknit (from the 2000's) it would have to be a replica if it's a CCM. An authentic CCM eggplant would have to be from '93-96 but it would be made of ultrafil and wouldn't have the patches- this is why SeiferSeven asked about the patches earlier. So an authentic eggplant 2004 Cup Finals jersey has to be a Koho.

Getting back to your original question, if it's a replica you have, I don't believe most people here would have an issue with putting a SCF patch on a CCM dark jersey. Whether you decide to "get away with it" depends on how much of a stickler for detail you are. :)

I'm a little confused here. Maybe I missed something, but I'm not sure how you have an authentic CCM eggplant with shoulder patches. If the jersey is airknit (from the 2000's) it would have to be a replica if it's a CCM. An authentic CCM eggplant would have to be from '93-96 but it would be made of ultrafil and wouldn't have the patches- this is why SeiferSeven asked about the patches earlier. So an authentic eggplant 2004 Cup Finals jersey has to be a Koho.

Getting back to your original question, if it's a replica you have, I don't believe most people here would have an issue with putting a SCF patch on a CCM dark jersey. Whether you decide to "get away with it" depends on how much of a stickler for detail you are. :)

Ok, so heres the deal, my parents got the jerseys in the mid nineties. They're both CCM, they both have fight straps, they both have shoulder patches. I'd post pics, but im at work. They got them at the Pond too, so I'm not questioning authenticity. So from that, what do I have? Im becoming equally as confused as you are. They are the same jersey, different color. :blink:

Ok, so heres the deal, my parents got the jerseys in the mid nineties. They're both CCM, they both have fight straps, they both have shoulder patches. I'd post pics, but im at work. They got them at the Pond too, so I'm not questioning authenticity. So from that, what do I have? Im becoming equally as confused as you are. They are the same jersey, different color. :blink:

Assuming they're authentics from the 90's, then they must be ultrafil, not airknit. Another big difference is that the CCM logos on the back should be on the lower hem with an NHL shield next to it. The 2000's jerseys (including the SCF jersey) should have the logo right under the collar, not on the hem. So you won't be able to make them Cup jerseys without committing a jersey foul. You also would want to pick players from the correct era.

Thats awesome, thank you so much. Mine are the two that "mine should look like" but they both have shoulder patches. They have tags inside like this pens jersey

http://c2cjersey.net/images/nhljerseys/1PIT/1PIT66221.jpg

This would be exponentially more simple with pictures of my jerseys.

They should have those Center Ice tags if they are authentics from the 90's, which I'm now sure they are. Still curious about the patches though.