Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

For the white 6100 you can go these routes

Jagr with the "A" (05-06) or "C" (06-07)

Straka with the "A" (06-07)

Nylander with the "A" (05-07)

Shanahan with the "A" (06-07)

Callahan rookie #43 (06-07)

Girardi rookie #53 (06-07)

Dubinsky rookie #48, #54 or #17 (06-07)

Girardi wore #46...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*sigh* Thanks for making me look stupid, but why make a preseason jersey, right Mike? Wasn't that your same argument about the Graves? At least he wore 46 during the regular season.

I was wrong too on the girardi #50. I could had sworn one of them also wore #53 at one point I dont know where that number popped up from.

As mentioned, I'd like the opinions of some Rangers and Flyers lifers on who to get on these. There is definitely no lack of either on this board.

Flyers 11/12 Home Edge 2.0 (56)

There are so many players I would like to get put on this, but I want something a bit more on the obscure side. As much as I love Giroux, I just see too many of them.

I can make this a lot easier on you and just buy the jersey off of you.

For that flyers 2.0, I believe jagr wore the "A" for a few games during the season when they had all those injuries.

For that flyers 2.0, I believe jagr wore the "A" for a few games during the season when they had all those injuries.

Jags wore the A. Not sure if Talbot wore it on the orange, I'm 99% sure Jags did. If not, Timonen needs more love.

Edit, have this:

JagrFlyers.jpg

6595694927_2c7c0c5fd2.jpg

hartnell_celebration.jpg

You, sir, have options. Don't forget G, Briere, Timonen, and even Pronger had letters, too.

MeiGray Population Reports to the rescue. Remember this is a white jersey, so here's the possibilites for the rookies:

2qivep4.png

There we go. That settles what rookie numbers there were in the regular season. Dubinsky wore 48 during the preseason that year.

There we go. That settles what rookie numbers there were in the regular season. Dubinsky wore 48 during the preseason that year.

No, according to MeiGray Dubinsky didn't wear #48 in the preseason until 2007-08 (first season of the Edge). Lee Falardeau wore #48 in 2006-07 in the preseason.

Ohhh my mistake then. Getty had pictures that were labeled 06 with dubinsky wearing 48.

I've decided to customize a few from the SVP sale, any help on who to put on them, where to send them and what patches I'd be looking for would be greatly appreciated

size 54 6100 liberty-thinking Gretzky or Messier

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/thelividfan/DSC01266.jpg

size 52 6100-probably a Brodeur or Parise

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/thelividfan/DSC01263.jpg

Right, wasn't reebok yet, what seasons rosters are eligible for this jersey then?

The Reebok 6100 jerseys were worn for two seasons 2005-06 and 2006-07.

You can use hockeydb.com to view rosters for those seasons and nhlpatches.info for patch information for those seasons/teams.

Thanks for the help. I think I will be getting a Lundqvist. This patch is a beauty: http://www.nhlpatches.info/patches/NYR/nyr_11messier.htm but from the picture provided it looks like it wouldn't be accurate on the liberty since it was only worn once. I've never sent away for customization before, any tips for proper customization or where would be best to send it? Could I send this and the Devils to one place? I looked through the Where to go thread but didn't see any feedback pertaining to this particular jersey. Thanks again for the help, much appreciated.

Just got in a current Hershey Bears home jersey with the vector logo that I got for a decent price. Here are some options I was pondering:

With 2010 Calder Cup patch

ALZNER #7

Replacing the AHL patch with the AHL 75th anniversary patch

BEAGLE #21

ORLOV #27

PERREAULT #24

HOLTBY #1

I F(&^*** love Karl Alzner, so that's who i'd do, cant go wrong with putting a 2010 patch on it either.