Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oof...they put everything waaaaay too high up on the back. The C looks like it's too far over on the swoosh too. Nevertheless, it'll go for eight billion dollars.

Be kind if you bid, I have a pretty hefty proxy bid placed on this guy and would prefer not to pay my top dollar :)

Spiders jersey on Ebay

Almost 700 dollars and bidding isn't over...really?

I saw one go for around 200 a couple of weeks ago.

Was that a steal? Do these things really go for so much?

It's insane how much those things go for. The team only existed for one year so it's amazingly rare. Oddly enough, the coach of the team was Rod Langway. He played too. Just like Reggie Dunlop!

It's insane how much those things go for. The team only existed for one year so it's amazingly rare. Oddly enough, the coach of the team was Rod Langway. He played too. Just like Reggie Dunlop!

Old Tyme Hockey!

Pass the foil :fight:

Holy crap! You aint kidding about that. It's all the same guy with no feedback. That's definitely a scam.

Thats why I don't like bidder's ID's being kept private. You used to be able to determine who you were bidding against and check previous auctions they had won, see their bidding patterns and tendencies and set a stragety. I know that's impossible with 0 feedback people, but the seller, if they are on the up and up should protect himself and other bidders from this crap.

How does the customization look? I think the name seems to be a lot closer than the pic seen here, but I cant pick up anything else that stands out sort to speak

RPsds.jpg

vs

84125924.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA548D4ADF336DC972C7A85B37D0DEC7C22F89174647F8E14D333

If embed didnt work, link is here:

84125924.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFB

edit:

Or try this link

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/84125924/National-Hockey-League

The customization is correct. I'm not sure why, but the comparison jersey (Kesler wearing a tribute Linden jersey on Linden night) isn't done correctly. The letters are supposed to be very close together.

man, talk about greedy. As if 800 isnt enough.

And reading fail on my part I suppose. I dug through some more pictures just now and it does appear to be spot on :thumbsup:

shill bidders are retarted. A while ago a shill bidder tried that with 2 Rangers replicas cause my friend tried bidding on it. The seller tried to offer it for his max bid Which was over a $100. Dude relisted it and I got it for 40. Retards.

The dude with 414 feedback has probably already been offered a second chance offer for their max bid amount.

Hopefully they tell the seller to stuff it and eat the final value fees.

I should have kept my mouth shut! I'd love to get one of those but I wouldn't have even been able to compete with mr 414. I would almost be willing to swap my wildwing for an authentic black one. I'm glad it appears the guy running this auction either got screwed or screwed himself.

How does the customization look? I think the name seems to be a lot closer than the pic seen here, but I cant pick up anything else that stands out sort to speak

RPsds.jpg

vs

84125924.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA548D4ADF336DC972C7A85B37D0DEC7C22F89174647F8E14D333

If embed didnt work, link is here:

84125924.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFB

edit:

Or try this link

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/84125924/National-Hockey-League

The letters are too close together

I love the description on this....

My link

Here are some samples

I will add some free gifts for the grocery store too..bonus! US buyer only

Yes!!!!!

If waiting is not for you please dont bid

.....2 weeks!!!! But I want it NOW!!!! :angry:

Please dont expect top of the line, more like homemade all sewn

....no worries here.....i came without ANY expectations.....