Ebay 2.0

JeffB

I've heard a Rangers suck chant while watching a Devils/Isles game on TV.

My personal favorite was a "U-S-A" chant during a University of Kentucky/Ohio State club hockey game.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard a Rangers suck chant while watching a Devils/Isles game on TV.

Every ranger game, for some bizarre reason, the ranger fans chant "Potvin's Cups".

Does anyone know when eBay is going to let you list items for free again?

Every ranger game, for some bizarre reason, the ranger fans chant "Potvin's Cups".

....You wish it was something that nice :D

*whistles*......

*wait for it*

Xcdude will be jealous - he loves him some Waive Redden.

Someone on another board Aprils Fooled me to believe that he was recalled. I died a little on the inside.

Someone on another board Aprils Fooled me to believe that he was recalled. I died a little on the inside.

On Islander Mania, someone posted "Gillies exteded 2 yrs, $1.8 mil" (I knew it was fake because every year someone does something like that on IM)

April Fool's day is my holiday :ninja:

Thanks Fire Boudreau! I need to find some stuff to sell for jersey money.

Did anyone on here win that Redden 04 All Star? If so, I saw you wearing it at the Flyers game tonight and I yelled at you, because it has absolutely no relevance to either team playing tonight. For shame.

Okay, with all due respect, why does it matter to you what jersey someone else is wearing? It's a hockey game, he wasn't wearing a basketball jersey. Maybe its the only jersey the guy owns. He might not be able to afford to buy 20 jerseys in a year. Maybe he isn't fortunate enough to be a season ticket holder. Or maybe the guy has a terminal illness and the jersey was the guys birthday gift along with tickets to the game. So he's a Redden fan...Are you the guy who yelled at ME a few years back for wearing a black Seidenberg Germany jersey when the Flyers were playing the Senators, assuming the black, red and gold was some new style Ottawa third jersey? Who are you? the jersey Police?

Nah, just kiddin'... The guy is evidently a tool.... :lol:

id get yelled at all the time with all my stupid non-relevant IIHF jerseys..Someone tried to give me crap abotu wearing my yellow South Africa game worn" They dont have a team, bullsh!t" .

All we are doing is educating people that hockey actually exists outside if North America...I've also met many people from all around the world just wearing their country's jersey.. Some very attractive ones too.

BTW, did you get the Poland Nike jersey that ended last night? It went for almost $100.00.

Sorry to be off topic, but I tried starting a new one to post funny hockey related stuff, but it's gone.

Saw this last night -

Brian Bellows, History will be made -

and this today, 23 second mark -

:lol:

Sorry to be off topic, but I tried starting a new one to post funny hockey related stuff, but it's gone.

Saw this last night -

Brian Bellows, History will be made -

and this today, 23 second mark -

:lol:

Here's the topic

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=3678&pid=56108&st=0entry56108

All we are doing is educating people that hockey actually exists outside if North America...I've also met many people from all around the world just wearing their country's jersey.. Some very attractive ones too.

BTW, did you get the Poland Nike jersey that ended last night? It went for almost $100.00.

yes I NEEDED that one..

Here we go, I've seen you guys go nuts for these - any bets on the final bid?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300541793830&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Here we go, I've seen you guys go nuts for these - any bets on the final bid?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300541793830&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

lol 37 bids with 2 days to go, it was on 9 bids earlier today, ###### ebay.

Stitch a fight strap in and stick "authentic pro" into the item description on ebay it seems lol

Nogoal you should quickly bid on this.

Sabres Biron 9/11 "New York" authentic

I have a watch on that one.. It breaks my "it has to fit me" rule. But still could be a nice on the wall sweater.

Thanks guys.

Btw worst USA chant...Boston vs any Canadian team. Boston only has 2 Americans almost every Canadian team has more except the Flames.

Nice game worn.