Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What material should the nameplate be for the 40th? I think it's airknit but the seller claims to have ultafil and airknit its "my choice". I'd like to have the right one.

Thanks guys

dangle has gotten positive reviews from a few on here for their kits. I got 2 comming so we'll see on my end.

dangle has gotten positive reviews from a few on here for their kits. I got 2 comming so we'll see on my end.

A friend of mine ordered the Jeff Skinner Hurricanes set...it looks pretty legit. Been thinkin' about the Kris Letang kit myself.

I know that Lightning_4 got a legit BK jersey kit from them. Didn't NYIJM got a Islanders kit from them too?

Yup. I got 2 Isles kits from them. The Palffy was perfect and the Kasparaitis was almost perfect (the second one of the number 11 is very slightly off, but it is acceptable). I also ordered a Kariya Wild Wing kit and the "SUCK" for my rangers jersey from him :thumbsup:

Very happy with my purchases. You are not going to find a perfect Isles fisherman kit now and it is much cheaper than EPS' $75 for probably the same thing.

So this dangle character uses legit nameplate material? Most of his auctions look like twill nameplates.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-Jersey-Number-Kit-Buffalo-Sabres-10-11-40th-alt-/320676321194?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aa9cc57aa

Anyone used these guys before? Good ratings. Only place I've ever seen the 40th kit for sale.

Thanks

Yeah their kits are amazing i have 3 of their kits on jerseys and i have a loose one as well as 5-6 more in the mail.

He does have material plates. I was skeptical at first too but his stuff is very good. I'm impressed. The only downside is it's not heat-fixed twill but rather that sticky-back stuff. It's not horrible but it's murder on the needles. I have to use a new one on every kit because of it.

So this dangle character uses legit nameplate material? Most of his auctions look like twill nameplates.

The ones i have gotten from him have all been airknit nameplates which they should be. I haven't ordered a Starter kit from him yet

He does have material plates. I was skeptical at first too but his stuff is very good. I'm impressed. The only downside is it's not heat-fixed twill but rather that sticky-back stuff. It's not horrible but it's murder on the needles. I have to use a new one on every kit because of it.

He can stich them for $14

Yeah? I thought he did a good job on the Burger King one:

That looks good to me. I hate you. :thumbsup:

Price wise a full sewn kit for 35 each + shipping (which is cheap charged me 4 bucks for 2 kits) is probably the best price you can find and from all these responses are pretty reliable.

Does he do custom kits?

He might. Send him an email. He responds pretty quickly. He did the letters KCSU for me, so I am sure he can.

No, I know he does the pre-sewn stuff. But, his top two layers(on a three-layered kit obviously) are heat-fixed twill. I know because the top two layers on one of the 9's fell off in the shipping and when I went to put them back on, they didn't stick. I had to iron them back on. The only sticky layer is the bottom one. That doesn't make it any better though because that gunk still gets on the needle and clogs it up enough to have to use a new one afterward. It's definitely a small price to pay though because his stuff is good.

He might. Send him an email. He responds pretty quickly. He did the SUCK for me, so I am sure he can.

He did the WHAT for you??? :lol:

Anyway thanks for the responses guys.

Does he have EDGE nameplate material?

Thinking about picking up that Dubinsky Heritage kit if it's an EDGE nameplate.