Ebay 2.0

JeffB

He did the WHAT for you??? :lol:

Anyway thanks for the responses guys.

Lol. I am normally careful with what I write. I watch way too much Beavis and Butthead to let something slip like that, but it is hard to "censor" my posts. :thumbsup:

I was also wondering if he had EDGE nameplates. I want a Modano kit. Would definitely buy it from him if he has the proper kit.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what that cost?

He gave me a good deal :thumbsup:

BTW...had to edit the original post. I am glad everyone on here is at the same maturity level as me :blush:

Already won this baby but i think theres a few more. Arrived in the mail today: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=330545242088&si=02XnuLPN%252F9e97roxm5ydw8%252FYZeI%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT You might come across some feedback on there that claims the account/member is a ripoff but the seller is legit.

No, I know he does the pre-sewn stuff. But, his top two layers(on a three-layered kit obviously) are heat-fixed twill. I know because the top two layers on one of the 9's fell off in the shipping and when I went to put them back on, they didn't stick. I had to iron them back on. The only sticky layer is the bottom one. That doesn't make it any better though because that gunk still gets on the needle and clogs it up enough to have to use a new one afterward. It's definitely a small price to pay though because his stuff is good.

I have seen the sticky and the heat applied twill from him. Alot of shops use the PSA (pressure sensitive application) because they can stack the layers on their cutters and they won't move in the process. I have asked.

Already won this baby but i think theres a few more. Arrived in the mail today: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=330545242088&si=02XnuLPN%252F9e97roxm5ydw8%252FYZeI%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT You might come across some feedback on there that claims the account/member is a ripoff but the seller is legit.

The seller is good. I bought a Kings 3rd jersey from that person.

A shame to see a jersey die an untimely death. From what I can tell it is signed by an out of work DJ who is now a ticket executive for the Orlando Magic. Way to kill it.

Poor Solar Bear

That auto may be able to be removed?

Does anyone know if stahls uses edge material for their nhlpa nameplates?

No Stahls sends you a piece of twill and you have to pay extra for it.

BTW...had to edit the original post. I am glad everyone on here is at the same maturity level as me :blush:

Just keep tellin' yourself that.

Not only do you get a jersey at a good price...you get the entire history of the Boston Bruins in the description!!! :huh:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bobby-Orr-Boston-Bruins-Black-NHL-JERSEY-/280644724723?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4157baa7f3

Propaganda.

I guess he thinks it will sell his fake jersey. :unsure:

Did anyone on here win that Redden 04 All Star? If so, I saw you wearing it at the Flyers game tonight and I yelled at you, because it has absolutely no relevance to either team playing tonight. For shame.

Did anyone on here win that Redden 04 All Star? If so, I saw you wearing it at the Flyers game tonight and I yelled at you, because it has absolutely no relevance to either team playing tonight. For shame.

I was watching the Canucks/Predators game on TV 2 days ago and some guy got pied in the face because he wore a Red Wings jersey.

Did anyone on here win that Redden 04 All Star?

Xcdude will be jealous - he loves him some Waive Redden.

I was watching the Canucks/Predators game on TV 2 days ago and some guy got pied in the face because he wore a Red Wings jersey.

That's funny.

I remember watching a game between Colorado and Calgary on HNIC back in the late 90's and the crowd started chanting "Red Wings Suck". That's how big the rivalry was at the time.