Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on now, the guy who owned it actually WORE IT to the game he went to...Thus "Game Worn."

Ive come to the conclusion that im selling everything as game worn from now on. I wear them while watching the game has to count

I think I'm going to start autographing my jerseys before I sell them.

Game worn and autographed..now it appeals to every collector out there

Dont forget to add a couple drops of blood. Every tough guy like Brad Richards and Alex Mogilny needs a couple drops of their own or their victim's blood on their gamers. Otherwise its not even worth collecting

Then cut it up into little squares and glue it onto cardboard. That way you can sell hundreds of cards of your game-worn autographed blood-stained jersey.

Or you could just sell them as coasters.

(I really hate Steiner for crap like this)

Since this is the eBay thread, here's another awesome Steiner product on eBay (via FogDog sports) ...

p9455167dt.jpg

More bids then dollars.. Morons!

I wish it was a jersey I wanted, I'd kill it at the last minute just to ###### those knuckleheads off.

More bids then dollars.. Morons!

I wish it was a jersey I wanted, I'd kill it at the last minute just to ###### those knuckleheads off.

Haha. I actually did want it (ok I don't NEED any more Liberty jerseys lol - Starter is the only one I'm missing) but not when it had a starting bid of .99 and it sells for over 70 bucks after shipping. Nothx.