Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were made up in anticipation of the team, but proplayer folded before the 2000-01 season, so its not a fake or a foul. Well putting Nash on it is.

Very nice jersey. No nameplate or not!

No Canadian bidders though huh??

Guess he doesn't like money!

I mean what Canadian would want to buy a Mario Lemieux jersey!??!!? :angry:

wrong thread their bud.

this goes under the "customization laughter" thread.

Hey I know you are new here, but we do have a trading post section so sellers can advertise what they are selling. I know you have to have a certain number of posts before posting there, so try and add input before flooding the eBay section with your own auctions. Kind of gives off a "I'm only here to push my own auctions" vibe, which may or may not be true. :thumbsup:

Hey I know you are new here, but we do have a trading post section so sellers can advertise what they are selling. I know you have to have a certain number of posts before posting there, so try and add input before flooding the eBay section with your own auctions. Kind of gives off a "I'm only here to push my own auctions" vibe, which may or may not be true. :thumbsup:

That's the only reason I'M here pal! :P

Buy my stuff now or else!

Yeah, nothing worse than a North Korea 97-98 home with the wrong font.

That thing is for real?? A team wore that thing!??!

Wow..

Come on now...are you telling me you WOULDN'T wear a jersey with Kim Jong-Il's face on it?? The goalies must love it because they get to stop pucks with his head!

Come on now...are you telling me you WOULDN'T wear a jersey with Kim Jong-Il's face on it?? The goalies must love it because they get to stop pucks with his head!

I honestly don't know what to say?

That thing is for real?? A team wore that thing!??!

Wow..

Why are you so surprised? Wasn't hockey invented by Kim Hyong-jik (Kim Il-Sung's father, and Kim Jong-Il's grandfather)?

I'm pretty sure there's a nation of 24 million North Koreans who can back me up on that...

Why are you so surprised? Wasn't hockey invented by Kim Hyong-jik (Kim Il-Sung's father, and Kim Jong-Il's grandfather)?

I'm pretty sure there's a nation of 24 million North Koreans who can back me up on that...

Wasn't Hockey invented by these guys in Quebec who were trying to find new games to play on ice?

Wasn't Hockey invented by these guys in Quebec who were trying to find new games to play on ice?

Czech Hockey is Best Hockey.

According to the sources I'm reading for a paper I'm writing.