• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 3 on that is off.Here is a picture of my gamer which happens to be #3

2321996610104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2204911620104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2809023930104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

Sleeve #

2689330630104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

He's got some really nice stuff. One in particular that I waaaaaaaaaaaant.

I want the McDonagh too. I don't have the monies though

EDIT: Nevermind I know you totally want the Poti gamer :lol:

You buncha vultures. Back off that McDonagh!

Odds are I won't be able to swing it anyway the way it's going. It sure is nice though and from what he says, it has good wear too. Argh! I need a Rangers USA jersey or two to balance out the stink of the Canada ones I already have.

OHHHH MAN, HE'S EVEN GOT A SCOTT BERTOLI RETIREMENT NIGHT JERSEY! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

I want that jersey. Mike have you gone to any of those Trenton games?

I used to go all the time when they were the Titans. Not since they were absorbed by the hockey cancer known as the Devils though. My friend and I went to just about every home playoff game during their Kelly Cup run in 2005 and even one on the road in Atlantic City. Those were good times. Bertoli was always one of my favorites too. We met him a few times and he was always receptive so that just added to it all. We had thought about going to that game where they retired his number but I just couldn't justify forking over money to that franchise.

I used to go all the time when they were the Titans. Not since they were absorbed by the hockey cancer known as the Devils though. My friend and I went to just about every home playoff game during their Kelly Cup run in 2005 and even one on the road in Atlantic City. Those were good times. Bertoli was always one of my favorites too. We met him a few times and he was always receptive so that just added to it all. We had thought about going to that game where they retired his number but I just couldn't justify forking over money to that franchise.

Same with me, when they were the Titans we went to about 5 games a year, i think the tickets were like 10 bucks or something. Its about a 30 minute drive but it was well worth it. I used to love watching Bertoli play but i never went back since they have become part of the Devils.

Blackhawks barberpole sweater

I know a lot of folks, for some reason, like to call a jersey a "sweater", which it ain't, and confuse the issue, but this is actually a sweater.

I'm trying to find out more info on it (as if its a one game wonder or not or what year), but if none of the guys on gameworn.net call dibs I'm trying to swing this bad boy my way. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180643700477

I already have text book money going towards a Mikko Koskinen gamer, but we'll see how this goes.

Blackhawks barberpole sweater

I know a lot of folks, for some reason, like to call a jersey a "sweater", which it ain't, and confuse the issue, but this is actually a sweater.

That jersey was just on eBay for $14.99 not that long ago by a different seller I believe. I was going to purchase it, but couldn't get to my computer before the auction ended.

People still call hockey jerseys "sweaters" for nostalgic reasons. People know they aren't sweaters anymore, but it's the history behind them that allows people to still call them that.

That jersey was just on eBay for $14.99 not that long ago by a different seller I believe. I was going to purchase it, but couldn't get to my computer before the auction ended.

People still call hockey jerseys "sweaters" for nostalgic reasons. People know they aren't sweaters anymore, but it's the history behind them that allows people to still call them that.

Maybe so, WTFDIK? I assumed that most were simply parroting the misuse we all hear on TV. As to the TV guys, they seem to be hard-wired to change terms for everything, simply for variety, even at the expense of clarity. I wanted to make sure people understood this item was a real sweater, so I had to make that clear, due to the common misuse of the term.

So now this sweater is going for 10X from a speculator?

balance out the stink of the Canada ones I already have.

They sure smell good from here! send them on home to Theloious! :thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-OG-Vintage-KINGS-WAYNE-GRETZKY-Jersey-Sz-XL-RARE-/150582173942?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item230f65a0f6

Shady seller putting wrong era hangtags on a legit Starter replica jersey? Not sure how I feel about this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-OG-Vintage-KINGS-WAYNE-GRETZKY-Jersey-Sz-XL-RARE-/150582173942?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item230f65a0f6

Shady seller putting wrong era hangtags on a legit Starter replica jersey? Not sure how I feel about this...

What I am thinking is that the seller is trying to be dumb.