Ebay 2.0

JeffB

Ive asked the seller. Seems strange.

I remember seeing a Blackhawks jersey awhile back that was listed as size 36. Although I thought is was a misprint for size 56. :unsure:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing a Blackhawks jersey awhile back that was listed as size 36. Although I thought is was a misprint for size 56. :unsure:

Looking at the tag it sure looks like 36. Might be a misprint, will find out soon i'm sure.

Best idea is too ask the seller the measurements.

Have done, thanks.

I was trying. Forgot to set my alarm on Saturday night, slept in and missed the bid on Sunday. I was very choked.

A really nice jersey but what really concerns me is the sellers feedback rating is 0, and I remember the last time someone posted a jersey here with the sellers rating was 0. That whole shill bidding mess.

Nashville 6100 alternate

Have done, thanks.

CCM did do these in 36, 40, and 42....I remember them being blown out when the Pens went to Starter....these are all i saw in that sizing though....and yeah, it is basically a kids jersey with a fight strap, unless guys in half shirts from the 80's is coming back... :lol:

A really nice jersey but what really concerns me is the sellers feedback rating is 0, and I remember the last time someone posted a jersey here with the sellers rating was 0. That whole shill bidding mess.

Nashville 6100 alternate

Iv been looking to get one of those, but like you said, the sellers feedback score is 0 which scares me.

Iv been looking to get one of those, but like you said, the sellers feedback score is 0 which scares me.

The whole shipping thing bothers me too. I dont like when you dont know the shipping until after your locked into buying.

The whole shipping thing bothers me too. I dont like when you dont know the shipping until after your locked into buying.

Yeah I know what you mean. The seller lives only about 2 hours from where I live, so I doubt it would be extreme for me, but still, I would like to know

Size 36!? WTF?

Nashville 6100 alternate

Size 48...so would that be akin to a large, like the old CCM and Starter authentics? Or more like a small like the EDGEs?

Cool...sounds about like a large then!

It was already posted in deals and steals. If that was smaller I would have clicked Buy in Now right away.

Anyone know any info about this? Never seen a replica have the nhl shield and NYR logo with the original logos.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280644799846&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Anyone know any info about this? Never seen a replica have the nhl shield and NYR logo with the original logos.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280644799846&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I've seen this before. It happens to be perfectly legit.