Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is a pretty good deal but the custom job is way off.

Thought as much but didnt pay a premium price so i'm happy.

Is a pretty good deal but the custom job is way off.

Its close but more so its missing the fisherman logo.

Could we put the 2000 patch and the all star game patch on this?

Toronto Maple Leafs authentic

Would this be an L or XL if it was replica size?

No, you can't put those patch's on that jersey but you can put on the maple leaf gardens 65th anniversary patch on that or the 100th anniversary patch.

52 would be an XL

Don't really know anything about International jerseys but I figured I'd post this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TVERDOVSKY-GAME-ISSUED-Jersey-Ducks-Jets-Devils-Kings-/320575183392?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aa3c51a20

This isnt Hockey jersey related but someone has a rage bidding problem here

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=250786711015&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:BIDN

My thoughts? I don't think too much of it...

its a legit 1980-81 Sandow SK jersey customized with Gretzky's name. Noth worth that kind of money...

oh and the Gretzky, I'm more curious about the LOA. I wasnt aware they issued LOA for team issued blanks..?

Well they might from 1980 with one of the rarest patch of all times... Just throwing that out there, I really don't know.

The Oilers didn't wear the Alberta patch on the home jerseys; just the road blues. And even then it wasn't for the full year. Just one set.

I'm guessing he bought it for the $200, tried to flip the numbers and either it was too much work, or they are sealed down pretty tight and he's trying to get his money back. Should be interesting though.

Its close but more so its missing the fisherman logo.

Can I see a pic of yours to compare please?

He's not going to waste time stripping any jersey. I'm pretty sure jersey flipping is close to a full-time gig for him. Just be careful, sometimes he unknowingly puts out fakes.

Looks like they used a Classic Auctions game-worn picture for the auction. Pretty dumb but you still can't tell if it's good or not. Ask for other pictures.