Ebay 2.0

JeffB

Didn't a member here have a prototype Ducks jersey with a different logo?

I do remember someone here getting a Lighning Nike prototype.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it's LIGHTNING that has or had the Mighty Ducks one with the duck head on the front. Also, I have a Tampa Nike prototype. If anyone wants it, by all means, let me know.

Geez, is that how you treat someone who helped you out with nameplates by pointing out a misspelled word?

No, you misunderstand! I was referring to our member LIGHTNING. He has his name in all caps, remember? Looking back, I guess it seems sarcastic but it wasn't supposed to be! :D

random unrelated thought, holy babyface top 3, batman!

I know! They all look soo young

That's a prototype that was never worn, that's why there is black marker over the tag. Nike never made Penquins' jerseys. CCM, Starter, and ProPlayer made them. It's actually a rare jersey.

wow! prototype! didn't even notice that they never wore it.

######. I want it now.

Didn't a member here have a prototype Ducks jersey with a different logo?

That would be me :thumbsup:

2316698750104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2640392710104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

I believe it's LIGHTNING that has or had the Mighty Ducks one with the duck head on the front. Also, I have a Tampa Nike prototype. If anyone wants it, by all means, let me know.

So it was LIGHTNING. Pretty goofy looking jersey, although it is nothing that I have seen before. Anyone know the origin of the jersey?

2316698750104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2640392710104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

Glad the ducks didnt go down that road in the end, its not the nicest jersey ive seen. Nice piece of history but :stickhndl:

I guess thats the prototype that came around the time with their wildwing attempt. They really tried hard to work in that mascot as their logo eh :lol:

I guess thats the prototype that came around the time with their wildwing attempt. They really tried hard to work in that mascot as their logo eh :lol:

From what i understand it was suppose to be the alternate for the 96-97 season. The first season with Nike and the season after the Wildwing

I do believe that conversation gave birth to the "It's clearly garbage. Can I have it?" Line by Johnnyonthespot. :thumbsup:

Fake. It has an alpha neck size tag (M) and they can never get the collar shape right. His other three jerseys are also fakes. Here's a real Canada Sakic:

Nice jersey man!

oh look! Another legit Team Canada for your viewing pleasure. Can't resist.

DSCF4242.jpg

Provided all those player autographs are real, why the hell do the Pens let their players sign stacks and stacks of counterfeit jerseys for Steel-Town? These things are as fake as the day is long.

Yeah but it's not just the Penguins though. It's every team and every player. And the players don't give a crap. They'll sign anything you put in front of them as long as they get their money. Just once, I'd love to see one of these guys refuse to sign one of these God-awful jerseys because it's a counterfeit. That would just make me all giddy inside.

Yeah but it's not just the Penguins though. It's every team and every player. And the players don't give a crap. They'll sign anything you put in front of them as long as they get their money. Just once, I'd love to see one of these guys refuse to sign one of these God-awful jerseys because it's a counterfeit. That would just make me all giddy inside.

Agreed. It'll never happen though.