NHL Team Customizers

I spoke to the manager of Sports lettering company and they're the Leafs customizers this year again. They use twill from Stahl's and matching nameplates from Reebok.

I ordered two kits from them on Wednesday and got them today, doesn't get much quicker than that.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know who is currently customizing the Lightning Jerseys this year? With the crap I've gotten from NHL.com, I'm ready to try someone else.

Bobcat Athletic in Los Angeles.

• 2 weeks later...

Flyers from 98-2011

I know some use skate zone I need the info to send them things or if I can get a few kits

The manager's name is Adrian. They did my leafs (triple layers) and jays for $40 each. Team Canada jerseys are also $40, but they only have red airknit name bars for it. Im about to bring them a 93-97 leafs, they're willing to do it for $30.

Has anyone sent in NHL hockey jerseys from other teams (besides the Leafs) to Sports Lettering Company for customizing? I am looking to have some Dallas Stars jerseys (2007-08, 2008-11) customized by them.

I am leaning more towards using them as they are not too far from where i live. Plus, i have had no luck getting hold of MLL (Major League Lettering), including Don.

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up an early 90's rangers ccm jersey and I was wondering if someone could tell me the best place to get it customized. Also is there any specifications I should mention to the customizer so it is done just how the players jersey were done? Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

What would be the appropriate place to get a Flyers 07-09 black jersey done? Skate Zone, Philly Express, somewhere else? It seems like the Flyers have about a million customizers, so I want to make sure I get the right place for the right season(s).

What would be the appropriate place to get a Flyers 07-09 black jersey done? Skate Zone, Philly Express, somewhere else? It seems like the Flyers have about a million customizers, so I want to make sure I get the right place for the right season(s).

325468.jpg

Ruberti's was the company who customized those black jerseys. However, I believe they no longer have edge material for the nameplate. Im not 100% certain, but I think Johnnyonthespot called and that is what he was told.

The Skatezone will send the jersey to Philly Express, but they will use a twill nameplate, because that is what the Flyers use on their current jerseys.

EPS can do it pretty close to properly. It is almost impossible to find the proper customization for that specific jersey, but EPS is extremely close.

E-mailed cutting edge sports today and they answered within a few hours. Website seems to be down still though.

Yes, the Hawks use City Sports Lettering.....But, I know a handful of people who-after purchasing from them-or from the Hawks store on Michigan Ave and in the UC-have brought them to Triple Threat Sports in Mokena to be stripped and redone because the lettering was crinkled or buckled...and they used way too much glue etc....

I have well, well over 100 Authentic Chicago Blackhawks jerseys and All Star jersey and I believe Triple Threat does MUCH BETTER work....better prices...better turn around time....

I trust no one else but them to touch my pride and joy....but that's just my two cents....

Has anyone dealt with Custom Crafted as of late? They've been giving me a bit of the runaround when I've called them, and when I called in today, I got some pretty inflated-sounding prices for lettering.

tumblr_ly7ujhRz9g1qbmj89.jpg

Edit: Though I suppose they're probably getting slammed with Patriots orders right now. I guess it'll have to wait... Okay 2x

• 2 weeks later...
  • TMLFAN unpinned and locked this topic