NHL Team Customizers

Can you do me a favor and ask if the sell lose lettering kits for Bruins jerseys?

######, wish you would have PMed me, didn't see the post until after I dropped off my jersey. Place was fun to find, gps was off by a good 600 feet.

Also to anyone interested in custom creafted they're charging $95 these days. I kind of balked at the price, especially going on my premier jersey but then just did it, knowing it'll be done right makes it worth the money to me.

He originally asked if I wanted it for this weekend, must have thought I was going to the game, when I said no said it'd probably be two weeks. I imagine they're putting together possible jerseys for cup patches.

Edited by Hitman84

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

######, wish you would have PMed me, didn't see the post until after I dropped off my jersey. Place was fun to find, gps was off by a good 600 feet.

Also to anyone interested in custom creafted they're charging $95 these days. I kind of balked at the price, especially going on my premier jersey but then just did it, knowing it'll be done right makes it worth the money to me.

He originally asked if I wanted it for this weekend, must have thought I was going to the game, when I said no said it'd probably be two weeks. I imagine they're putting together possible jerseys for cup patches.

Ah ok, so next time then :D

Digging around, I found this HFBoard post saying Game On Sports uses the official Oilers crester which he believes to be United Cycle.

I found various posts saying Great Plains Cresting is the official crester for the Flames game jerseys.

And RMC likes to show off their frankenjersey skills.

When I worked for Game On Sports all of our jerseys were shipped to GP. We sold two different kinds of NHL crested jerseys... ones that were direct from Reebok with the crappy glued on name/numbers and the more expensive stitched ones were done at GP AFAIK.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a place that would do a decent job on the old style blue and gold Sabres jerseys? JerseyExpress is in Buffalo, is that necessarily any indication that they would do that team well?

They should. A friend of mine who used to live in Buffalo has used them for a bunch of other teams but he always tells me that his Sabres jerseys are done perfectly by them. Just make sure to specify what it is you want. i.e., no twill nameplate and everything fully stitched on.

Is the "no twill nameplate" something specific to that style, or is that just a problem some people have had with them? They did a nice job on my new alternate Sabres jersey, but I guess it's pretty obvious what the nameplate on that is supposed to be. I assume they still did use nameplates back in the 90s though, right?

Oh yeah, they did. But, some places like to cut corners by using twill plates and not bothering with materials. I know Custom Crafted did that a lot. If they've done one for you previously though and it came out good, you should be fine with this one.

I know for a fact that the Blue Jackets use Cutting Edge Sports

Anyone know who does the gamers for the Atlanta Thrashers or where I can get mine done with accurate fonts and numbers?

Bobcat Athletic - Los Angeles, CA

310-697-8975

Search for "Bobcat Athletic" on Facebook. They do lettering/numbering for Columbus Blue jackets, Los Angeles Kings, and Tampa Bay Lightning, as well as several minor league teams.

1997-1999 Anaheim Mighty Ducks. Exist?

These were done by Bob Halfacre at AIS/SportsRobe.

Bob now has his own company, Bobcat Athletic out of Los Angeles.

Search for "Bobcat Athletic" on Facebook. They do lettering/numbering for Columbus Blue Jackets, Los Angeles Kings, and Tampa Bay Lightning, as well as several minor league teams.

Does anyone know where the Kings get their jersey customized?

Thanks!

Bobcat Athletic - Los Angeles, CA

310-697-8975

Search for "Bobcat Athletic" on Facebook. They do lettering/numbering for Columbus Blue Jackets, Los Angeles Kings, and Tampa Bay Lightning, as well as several minor league teams. They did do the lettering/numbering for the now defunct Atlanta Thrashers.

what about MLB baseball, do each team have their own customizers like in hockey or does majestic do them all?..... :stickhndl:

Majestic makes the majority of the jerseys, however, teams do have local guys if in a pinch due to a trade.

I know for a fact that the Blue Jackets use Cutting Edge Sports

Sorry, however, Bobcat Athletic does the Blue Jackets jerseys. I know this for fact because I sublimate Bobcat's authentication tags for all of their jerseys.

Don't do that. Keep it all within one post next time.

Unfortunately, my posts were held up by the system as I am a new member and my posts needed to be approved.

I had originally thought that they would all be posted together. My apologies.

• 3 weeks later...

Am I correct in my assumption that the Caps use a reverse kiss cut style letter/number on their edge jerseys?

Yup

• 2 weeks later...

The Maple Leafs use Sports Lettering Company. Confirmed this when I went to the team store a week ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Just had my 08 Leafs jersey done by Sports Lettering Company. Work was perfect and completed in less than a week. They just received the Leafs jerseys for this coming season, but didn't give details about the new alternate jersey. They also do the Blue Jays custom work as well.

I had great experience with Jersey Express. I was in Buffalo for the weekend and took my 40th anniv. Authentic with me to get done. Dropped it off first thing Thursday morning, the girl asked if I was local and I said no, just in town for the weekend. She said, okay we will have it done for you tomorrow. Sure enough it was ready Friday afternoon and is perfect.

• TMLFAN unpinned and locked this topic