Philadelphia Phantoms, 2007-2010.

2011 All Star jerseys.

Does anyone know? EPS doesn't have purple edge nameplates :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had my 08 Leafs jersey done by Sports Lettering Company. Work was perfect and completed in less than a week. They just received the Leafs jerseys for this coming season, but didn't give details about the new alternate jersey. They also do the Blue Jays custom work as well.

Is this company doing the game jerseys for the Jays? Can they do retro styles correctly?

In addition, I have a 1989-90 Canucks jersey to be customized. Do anyone know which company can customize it accurately (preferably companies in Canada to save shipping time and cost)? Any details about companies, and font and number style provdied will be greatly appreciated. I want the jersey to be as accrate as possible. Thanks in advance!

Is this company doing the game jerseys for the Jays? Can they do retro styles correctly?

In addition, I have a 1989-90 Canucks jersey to be customized. Do anyone know which company can customize it accurately (preferably companies in Canada to save shipping time and cost)? Any details about companies, and font and number style provdied will be greatly appreciated. I want the jersey to be as accrate as possible. Thanks in advance!

Yes, they do the game jerseys for the Jays. I got them to do Bautista on this year's home jersey and it was flawless. Send them an email (Adrian) to ask about the retro styles.

Yes, they do the game jerseys for the Jays. I got them to do Bautista on this year's home jersey and it was flawless. Send them an email (Adrian) to ask about the retro styles.

Thanks for the info!

Does anyone have info about this?

"I have a 1989-90 Canucks jersey to be customized. Do anyone know which company can customize it accurately (preferably companies in Canada to save shipping time and cost)? Any details about companies, and font and number style provdied will be greatly appreciated."

Anyone have any idea about the Preds? Im worried about the new jersey they have coming out. It seems like that will be hard to get right. Id like to go right to the source.

I finally snagged an authentic 98-99 Nike Leafs sweater (I've wanted one since I was 10 years old) and am going to have it customized ala Steve Thomas, the only place I know of that can do old lettering styles is River City Sports in Winnipeg. :mellow: I wrote to them and they told me they can do it in the correct style for $80, has anyone had experience with them? If so, what did you think of the results?

I finally snagged an authentic 98-99 Nike Leafs sweater (I've wanted one since I was 10 years old) and am going to have it customized ala Steve Thomas, the only place I know of that can do old lettering styles is River City Sports in Winnipeg. :mellow: I wrote to them and they told me they can do it in the correct style for $80, has anyone had experience with them? If so, what did you think of the results?

Hey buddy, was that the white one on ebay that still had the tags? Anyways, seeing your from Toronto you have options here that can do the Nike Leafs jerseys properly. You can either go with sports lettering company in Scarborough, they do all the team jerseys, or you can go with major league lettering in Woodbridge, they do pretty much all my stuff. Keep in mind neither place nor river city sports will have the proper matching nike material to make the nameplate but I can help you out there since I have it.

Hey buddy, was that the white one on ebay that still had the tags? Anyways, seeing your from Toronto you have options here that can do the Nike Leafs jerseys properly. You can either go with sports lettering company in Scarborough, they do all the team jerseys, or you can go with major league lettering in Woodbridge, they do pretty much all my stuff. Keep in mind neither place nor river city sports will have the proper matching nike material to make the nameplate but I can help you out there since I have it.

Haha, yep, that would have been me. :ninja: That's the only jersey I've really ever wanted, everything after that is just a bonus. :lol: Sooo I had to grab it. Shoot me a pm if you don't mind re: nameplate, that would be awesome! Did the numbers and letters use a different material as well? Only to my eyes they always looked glossier than usual on those jerseys for some reason. By the way, I still need mod approval for this post, so it may take a while to actually show up. :mellow:

Haha, yep, that would have been me. :ninja: That's the only jersey I've really ever wanted, everything after that is just a bonus. :lol: Sooo I had to grab it. Shoot me a pm if you don't mind re: nameplate, that would be awesome! Did the numbers and letters use a different material as well? Only to my eyes they always looked glossier than usual on those jerseys for some reason. By the way, I still need mod approval for this post, so it may take a while to actually show up. :mellow:

No, they didn't use any special materials on those jerseys. Just specify when you have the jersey done that the numbers have to be reverse cut meaning, for your white jersey, the numbers should be a blue layer on the bottom with a thin white outline on top giving it the appearance of being 3 layers.

I want to send a home and away 1.0 Anaheim Ducks jerseys. I want to know where to send them to get customized and want material is used, and how is it customized?

I also have a 03-06 Reebok Anaheim Mighty Ducks 3rd jersey that I want to get customized and want to know where to send it, what type of material they use and how its customized?

I want to send a home and away 1.0 Anaheim Ducks jerseys. I want to know where to send them to get customized and want material is used, and how is it customized?

I also have a 03-06 Reebok Anaheim Mighty Ducks 3rd jersey that I want to get customized and want to know where to send it, what type of material they use and how its customized?

for the edge jerseys contact Hockey Monkey Sports. They are doing the on-ice stuff for the Ducks.

Hockey Monkey

cheers

manu

No, they didn't use any special materials on those jerseys. Just specify when you have the jersey done that the numbers have to be reverse cut meaning, for your white jersey, the numbers should be a blue layer on the bottom with a thin white outline on top giving it the appearance of being 3 layers.

Hi TML

Any other years for the Leafs where there are special customizations that wouldn't be readily noticeable to us newbies?

Btw, do you recommend SLC at all (in case I can't get in touch with MLL)? I was in touch with them a long time ago, but lost the name of the person I was dealing with (Richard?)

Just had my 08 Leafs jersey done by Sports Lettering Company. Work was perfect and completed in less than a week. They just received the Leafs jerseys for this coming season, but didn't give details about the new alternate jersey. They also do the Blue Jays custom work as well.

That's good to hear. What are their price ranges, and who do you deal with? I assume I can just look them up on the web?

Hi TML

Any other years for the Leafs where there are special customizations that wouldn't be readily noticeable to us newbies?

Btw, do you recommend SLC at all (in case I can't get in touch with MLL)? I was in touch with them a long time ago, but lost the name of the person I was dealing with (Richard?)

I've never had a jersey done by SLC so I can't comment on them but they do the teams jerseys so there shouldn't be any problems.

As far as special customizations go, the only thing you need to know is that from 97-00 they used kiss cut numbers and everything starting from 00-01 was stacked.

That's good to hear. What are their price ranges, and who do you deal with? I assume I can just look them up on the web?

The manager's name is Adrian. They did my leafs (triple layers) and jays for $40 each. Team Canada jerseys are also $40, but they only have red airknit name bars for it. Im about to bring them a 93-97 leafs, they're willing to do it for $30.

The manager's name is Adrian. They did my leafs (triple layers) and jays for $40 each. Team Canada jerseys are also $40, but they only have red airknit name bars for it. Im about to bring them a 93-97 leafs, they're willing to do it for $30.

Would you mind posting pics of those jerseys? I'm looking to get a couple jerseys customized as well, a 98-99 Leafs and a 96-97 Isles.

I just called Custom Crafting, and they do indeed do Bruins stuff! It's kinda expensive at $100 (shipping included, and this is coming from a guy from north of Boston), but if you want to add names and numbers to your normally blank Bruins jerseys, then by all means, do it through them. They also aren't limited to the new names and numbers, they are able to apply the older fonts as well!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had a Sabres EDGE done up by Big Bear? I cannot find their website or contact information. Also does anyone know where to order the name/number kits for the current sabres sweaters? If I can't get Big Bear I'll just do it myself. Also help finding an EDGE nameplate. Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know who is currently customizing the Lightning Jerseys this year? With the crap I've gotten from NHL.com, I'm ready to try someone else.

• TMLFAN unpinned and locked this topic