NHL Team Customizers

He did. It is from MGG. My Okposo is a replica and has the EDGE nameplate. The Isles wore that patch during the first year of the EDGE unis.

Then it needs an EDGE nameplate then eh.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The jersey should have an EDGE nameplate. If it is not too late, I would recommend calling Stitches NY (http://www.stitchesny.com/). They are the official stitcher for the Isles, Mets, and Knicks (even though I hate basketball and all teams that play in MSG)! The guy you want to talk to is Eric.

How much do did it cost to do a jersey? I have two that I want done. Whats their turn around time?

How much do did it cost to do a jersey? I have two that I want done. Whats their turn around time?

They charge $50/jersey. The turn around time wasn't the greatest because when I went they were preparing the jerseys for the Isles (Eric even showed me the nameplates they were getting ready for the Isles! He pulled out Nino's to get the spelling lol). However, when I just needed my Roloson nameplate added, it was like 2.5 weeks in the middle of January. They might be getting the Mets' jerseys ready now though.

They charge $50/jersey. The turn around time wasn't the greatest because when I went they were preparing the jerseys for the Isles (Eric even showed me the nameplates they were getting ready for the Isles! He pulled out Nino's to get the spelling lol). However, when I just needed my Roloson nameplate added, it was like 2.5 weeks in the middle of January. They might be getting the Mets' jerseys ready now though.

Cool, I'll give them a call and ask for Eric. Should I name drop you?

Cool, I'll give them a call and ask for Eric. Should I name drop you?

No problem! Glad to help. I don't think Eric would remember my name (Jeremy), but he might remember that I ordered a Roloson nameplate, Niederreiter nameplate with velcro, and an Okposo jersey. It has been a while since I last went in (first week of September). I trust them. If you want to see pics of their work PM me. :thumbsup:

No problem! Glad to help. I don't think Eric would remember my name (Jeremy), but he might remember that I ordered a Roloson nameplate, Niederreiter nameplate with velcro, and an Okposo jersey. It has been a while since I last went in (first week of September). I trust them. If you want to see pics of their work PM me. :thumbsup:

Awesome. I'll contact him in a few weeks. I have a navy Edge I want customized into a Roloson.

I could never find out but MLL did a bunch of mine and they were perfect so that's where I'm going to bring the rest of mine.

On the Leafs' current roads, do they use Edge or Airknit for the nameplate?

This Erik Johnson gamer just ended on eBay. Lettering by Liebe? Check it out. Maybe we can add it to the list.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130474798963&nma=true&rt=nc&si=zd4ELx%252BOjNDTRccAfBDrTcyxxAQ%253D

• 3 weeks later...

STEICHEN'S did the North Stars jerseys.

2922871720106169334oRExzv_th.jpg

Wow! Now that's a North Stars jersey!

That is nice. So, what do you want for it?

Sorry, it's one that I had in my collection but had sold awhile back.

I like this one much better and that's coming from a Blackhawks fan ...

2462223670106169334srSmTg_th.jpg

how long has Cutting Edge done the Pens jerseys? I have a 95-96 alternate that needs done up properly.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is 100% accurate, but I do know that RMC Sports in Edmonton does emergency orders for the Edmonton Oilers. Not sure if they are still the teams main crester, but they used to be. Most of mine have been done there and I have never really had an issue(although I have 4 bruins ones that look a bit messed up to me)

Digging around, I found this HFBoard post saying Game On Sports uses the official Oilers crester which he believes to be United Cycle.

I found various posts saying Great Plains Cresting is the official crester for the Flames game jerseys.

And RMC likes to show off their frankenjersey skills.

I thought that Elite Sports in Edmonton did all the Oilers jerseys. They've been wearing their tags inside the jersey collars for close to twenty years now.

Digging around, I found this HFBoard post saying Game On Sports uses the official Oilers crester which he believes to be United Cycle.

I found various posts saying Great Plains Cresting is the official crester for the Flames game jerseys.

And RMC likes to show off their frankenjersey skills.

That frightens me that they actually use that on their website.

• 2 weeks later...

My buddy walked down to Cutting Edge Sports in Woburn today to pick up a few things and found this sign on the door:

"THIS BUSINESS HAS BEEN CLOSED DUE TO COURT ORDER. PLEASE CONTACT ATTORNEY ________ FOR MORE INFORMATION"

So it looks like the Penguins are going to be stuck with the same sweaters the whole playoffs.

• TMLFAN unpinned and locked this topic