It is good or not?

lafountain

So for customization, in theory buying a jersey from Football Fanactics or Sports Authority or should get you the same level of customization as shop.NHL.com, 'cause they are all GSI clients.

And that could be a terrible thing.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

footballfanatics.com is a legit retailer, they only sell licensed products. They were bought by GSI Commerce in 2011. GSI Commerce in turn was bought by eBay and is now known as eBay Enterprise.

Anyway, GSI offers warehouse solutions for online businesses. Ever notice that if something is sold out on Sports Check it's also sold out on Sports Authority and D!ck's Sporting Good's websites? They all have shared inventory through GSI.

So for customization, in theory buying a jersey from Football Fanactics or Sports Authority or should get you the same level of customization as shop.NHL.com, 'cause they are all GSI clients.

I will vouch for the accuracy of this content.

Though I thought that the Fanatics site was the one site that the previous Founder/CEO of GSI was still allowed to run independently after their acquisition by eBay.

Either way, the overall summary of their business model is accurate.

This?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MIGHTY-DUCKS-OF-ANAHEIM-NHL-HOCKEY-PATCH-SHOULDER-SLEEVE-4-BADGE-CREST-PATCH-/251362479544?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a865f0db8

It...looks legit...but the fact that they're selling more than one and the shade of green (might be the camera) throw me off.

This patch was recently brought up in the Patch thread.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=6200

The eBay patch looks identical to the patch worn on the replica jerseys.

The eBay patch looks identical to the patch worn on the replica jerseys.

It's a reproduction of the replica patch. That seller sells reproductions and if you compare the two you'll notice some small differences between the legit patch from the replica and the one in the auction.

Fake. Its a semi convincing fake at first glance but the shoulder patch is wrong material, jersey material itself also isnt right. And take a gander at the descrip to seal the deal - 'purchased new in package at flea market'.

Classic.

The should patch looks like it's from a legit Premier, there's no mention of a fight strap, and it's missing the size tag. There's a chance it's a legit replica and the seller just said it's a size 50 because it's go no tags. Look at the customization, it's consistent with the factory customized replicas where they glue the numbers on and just stitch around the edge for looks (before they began just screening the stitches on).

Either way - fake or replica, it's not worth $150. Signatures without COAs or some documentation actually bring the value of items down.

I think it's fake. The material looks like the Premier stuff but the neck label is wrong for a Premier.

It has 'authentic' neck tags. And the NHL shield is pretty bad. Staying with the fake. Ive seen some really nice fakes out there just like this one. A friend of mine had a Flames that was like this, very hard to tell - especially in photos.

Looks good to me. :D

The logo is definitely legit.

It's a 2000-01 air-knit version, probably team-issued.

00-01 being Ference's second season in Pittsburgh. Ah yes. I may get my Andy Pens sweater yet.

They look alright. If anyone else wants to chime in:

Forsberg
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121199145434

Teemu

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121199147512

Kariya

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121199150227

The "9"'s on the Kariya are definitely off. Curves seem alright for Kariya and Selanne, but wouldn't be able to confirm 100%. However, the nameplates do seem to be placed a bit low as well.

To me, the Forsberg nameplate curve looks completely off too, that one stands out the most.

Agreed the lettering/customization looks off on the Avs jerseys... Maybe Jay can chime in on lettering..

Doesnt look like Denver Athletic..

Friends do not allow friends to buy Chinese jerseys off of Ebay! ;)

gemb.jpg

Never ceases to amaze me, people a couple rows off the ice at a game with completely obvious fakes.

why...cause I'm a troll and have nothing better to do but bait youz guyz.

now..I call you all out..I"m giving free bj's to the first 10 callers, specially that lovely gentleman from the bronx

here's my info

Lorne Van Kessel

306-550-6400

Edited by slimcutta
This guy's a jurk...who's giving free BJ's, apparently :D