It is good or not?

lafountain

The only thing that looks somewhat right is the shoulder patch. Anyone else notice that it has the EASTERN conference patch on the hem? That thing wouldn't even be good enough for hotel toilet paper.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was made in China using a counterfeit atlas which shows Anaheim on the eastern seaboard of the US.

The atlas was also made in China.

Looks like an Indo Edge but honestly I don't care considering the Heritage jerseys are tough to find in authentics. http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sporting-goods-exercise-hockey-Ottawa-senators-jerseys-W0QQAdIdZ516209116

How bad are the Indos when it comes to Sens jerseys? If I can work him to $200 would it be a decent find? I need a blank for a Bobby Ryan, this seems perfect.

The only thing that looks somewhat right is the shoulder patch. Anyone else notice that it has the EASTERN conference patch on the hem? That thing wouldn't even be good enough for hotel toilet paper.

Nope, the shoulder patch is as legit as the front crest: not at all.

I've never cared for that company; they sell nothing but overpriced replicas. That's an air-knit replica of the Sens' early 2000's jerseys with the CCM logo under the collar instead of on the hem, not the 1996 (as indicated in the listing) ultrafil model which had "Ottawa Senators" on the front crest instead of the laurel wreath. The numbers look somewhat off as well.

Those guys...I despise them. For several months at the end of 2012, I spent days browsing their listings on Amazon and fell in love with all of them. All of their selections seemed very legit, and I got a white 92-02 Pens Jagr jersey. For the most part it was good...until I saw the crest, which was horribly inaccurate.

INQ6bYe.jpg

mQhd3ZF.jpg

hmwqB0J.jpg

Especially since I care about the small details, and love that logo especially, it hurts me on the inside to own it. I plan to get an actual legit version in the future.

Oh, and it was 200 bucks down the drain. So yeah, I lost all faith in them. Not going to spend a penny on them ever again.

OMG, that is the exact same Pens jersey I got from them a few years ago, when I was a noob and didn't know any better. I also thought the twill quality looked cheap and I didn't like that the air-knit material wasn't what was normally used on CCM jerseys- it looks like Nike material.

I also felt screwed and that it was a complete waste of money. (Insert guam64 comment here.)

Oh, and it was 200 bucks down the drain. So yeah, I lost all faith in them. Not going to spend a penny on them ever again.

You spent $200 on a replica??? :blink:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231067275832?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Douchenozzle won't send me additional pics, but claims its a 2.0 from Meigray. Thoughts?

OMG, that is the exact same Pens jersey I got from them a few years ago, when I was a noob and didn't know any better. I also thought the twill quality looked cheap and I didn't like that the air-knit material wasn't what was normally used on CCM jerseys- it looks like Nike material.

I also felt screwed and that it was a complete waste of money. (Insert guam64 comment here.)

Yep, same here. :(

You spent $200 on a replica??? :blink:

Yeah you could get that in an authentic for probably less than $200.

Yeah, I was rather new to jersey collecting then, I learned my lesson though. :thumbsup:

My Robopens gamer cost me $90 :thumbsup:

Pic of it? <3

It's real, most likely, but it's not the original. It's a throwback reproduction by CCM, as indicated by the letter sizing and the CCM block. The original block was a red, white, and blue CCM patch with the ® superscript. That, and the material isn't the same - the replica is Air-Knit, while the original seems to have been Ultrafil.

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/1984_Rick_Vaive_All_Star_Game_Worn_Jersey-209-10.html

Be aware that this company is the same one (Pro-jerseys) that was being discussed just a few posts above, in regards to the Ottawa and Pittsburgh jerseys.

Beautiful. I'm jealous. ^^

Starter liberties weren't faked, that's a legit 97-98 liberty.

No, the '96/97 had the S/wordmark combo logo, and had different neck tags as well.