It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good to me. I just bought a Flyers jersey (not this same model) from that seller a few weeks ago, and it was perfectly legit.

Jerseystore2000 is absolutely legit. They get a lot of negative feedback for not always shipping items and no communication but I've never had a problem.

Jerseystore2000 is absolutely legit. They get a lot of negative feedback for not always shipping items and no communication but I've never had a problem.

yea..it seems they do a truck load of business and they can't keep track of what sells and whats in stock. If you get unlucky and buy something thats not in stock your money may be tied up for a while. My concern would be why do buyers have to file claims to get refunded? He offers a confusing return policy. 1 says 14 days and then he adds something about 3 days and a 20% restock. Does the seller just take their money and forget?Or does the seller just happen to get a larger than usual amount of people trying to take advantage of his high volume of business and file false claims? A lot to consider that's for sure.

Why do you think it's fake? It''s a legit replca.

Why do you think it's fake? It''s a legit replca.

Really? I just thought it was fake because it's a Buy It Now for $15. Seems too cheap and a steal.

It's a replica AND a Crosby so, really, does it matter?

http://bit.ly/123Rnb2

How's this one? If legit, what years would it be good for? Also, What would the sizing be like?

Legit CCM 6100. Those things aren't cut like Edge jerseys, they're significantly bigger.

Even still, a 46 is probably along the lines of a medium / large T-shirt sizing.

Sorry, went to fast, MeccaDon said the same thing..

http://bit.ly/123Rnb2

If legit, what years would it be good for? Also, What would the sizing be like?

This one would be good from 2000-04. This cut jersey in a 46 will fit considerably looser than the CCM 44 you have.

Yesterday,i received my jerseys for Sidney Crosby .I feel very happy because the jerseys are very nice.You can go there to have a look: www.nflwholesalejersey.us . It is an official online shop and it is the fifth times for me to buy from that site.I recommend many of my friends to buy from there . They also feel satisfied with the jerseys.
0013529_nhl_team_canada_87_sidney_crosby

Just don't recommend these jerseys to anybody here.

Just don't recommend these jerseys to anybody here.

LOL!!!!

Fake. Fight strap attachment is awful, I believe the inside neck inscription should not be embroidered, the NHL logo shouldn't be covered by the laces, etc.

I thought it was fake as well but wasn't 100% sure. Guy claims its real too. Thanks for this.