It is good or not?

lafountain

Ok. Thanks

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any help on this would be great. It's cheap so it almost one of those it's to good to be true type deals

I am assuming this is just a replica and not an authentic with it being a heros of hockey jersey. But I don't know a lot about the ccm jerseys

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200905694976?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D200905694976%26_rdc%3D1

Thanks

That Forsberg is not even a legit replica; it's fake. If it were a replica it would have a letter size, not a number size, as was indicated by the seller. It has a poorly-sewn in fight strap, a collar that's too wide, and those fleurs-de-lis aren't cut in the right shape.

Cool. Glad I didn't put a bid in on it. I would rather have an authentic style than a replica

Thanks

Edit: guess I should have said I'm glad I didn't bid on since it was a fake .... The search continues

One of those meigrey groop fakes. Asians are so smart.

DAMMIT! So much for getting that on the cheap :\ - Oh well, I'll try not to drive it up too much.

Despite the rarity of the authentics, I think they went overboard on the Rangers WC replicas. So I don't doubt you'll have more chances Dropkick to snag one of those at a really good price.

Yeah I'm taking the chance that it's the one in the 3rd picture, I want an authentic vector edge that I can send off to get customized with the 2011 cup patch. i don't want to get the word logo, the jersey foul would bother me.

Update on this. I got the jersey Friday afternoon and it is the one in the third picture. Seems pretty legit to me, all of the things I was shown to look for on this site check out and the arm length/elbow room seem consistent with an Edge 1.0. I got it and immediately sent it off for lettering so no pictures but I'll post a few when it gets back to get you all's opinion on the authenticity.

Both jerseys are legit. I doubt very much the large would fit you. At a very minimum I think you'd want an XL.

I don't see how the sleeve measurements on the XL could be correct. 31" from tip to neck is way too short, unless he means to the side of the neck and not the center. I have a Starter L replica which is 33" from tip of sleeve to neck center which fits me fine, and I'm only 5'9".

Yeah at 6' 4" youre gonna have a tough time. In CCM 90's styles I cant get good enough sleeve length in anything under a size 54 and Im only 6' 2". Youll have the most success in Reebok Edge jerseys because they have much longer sleeves.

Not the best pictures, but any opinions guys? And can anyone tell me what a size 54 in these new reebok jerseys roughly equates to regular shirt size wise? I hear they're smaller than the older CCMs and well, I just have no clue. :P

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=261186641679&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=55786388291

Not the best pictures, but any opinions guys? And can anyone tell me what a size 54 in these new reebok jerseys roughly equates to regular shirt size wise? I hear they're smaller than the older CCMs and well, I just have no clue. :P

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=261186641679&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=55786388291

Fake. Virtually every Devils EDGE jersey I've seen on eBay has been a fake

I agree, fake.

Yeah at 6' 4" youre gonna have a tough time. In CCM 90's styles I cant get good enough sleeve length in anything under a size 54 and Im only 6' 2". Youll have the most success in Reebok Edge jerseys because they have much longer sleeves.

Same here, I'm 6'4 (and 210 pounds) and the sleeves on a Starter XL are too short. The only size XL hockey jersey that fits me is a Reebok replica.

Agreed, looks legit.