It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were the replicas really that bad back then? The crest doesn't look like any Wings crest I've ever seen...looks to me like someone took a blank jersey and slapped an ugly crest on it. Also the stripes look too wide.

It's definitely more than warped, the colors aren't right. it looks like it's from the early eighties when the red and white was reversed on the crest.

Good catch it is indeed the reversed logo from 1983-84 according to NHLuniforms making it rookie season replica.

It's definitely more than warped, the colors aren't right. it looks like it's from the early eighties when the red and white was reversed on the crest.

Bingo. When CCM first started tagging replicas in the early to mid-'80s, the size label was sewn to the vertical hem where the shoulders met behind the collar. In the later '80s, it was moved lower to the shoulders' horizontal hem. In the '90s they added the following label, most of the time it was old '80s stock and they'd sometimes glue an embroidered CCM hem tag over the heat-pressed one.

jh90t0.png

The strap may have been reattached but the the strap itself and the jersey look good.

Are these Montreal jerseys legit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-MONTREAL-CANADIENS-BARBER-POLE-Jersey-52-Ultrafil-Centennial-Reebok-/330876565848?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d09c7b958

The neck tag is missing the 7187A, otherwise it looks like an authentic jersey. Any help would be much appreciated.

http://bit.ly/Xv1wJK

How's this one?

Total fake d00de, avoid!

The material's off, the Reebok & NHL crest are beat, as is the customisation. Plus, the neck tag has 'Rbk' as opposed to 'Reebok'.

The name looks really bad. The v and a are way to close

I have no idea if this belongs here, but it's a funny story for me nonetheless. Today I was wearing my blackhawks jersey and this girl who always trys to one up people came in wearing a pretty obvious fake "not chainstitched, wrong font, wrong materials" and was bragging to everyone that it was the real deal. So being on this board for long enough got irritated and said that the jersey was undoubtably a fake. She snapped back with "But my cousin is dating Patrick Kane and he gave this to me afte a game because we went ice skating", I started laughing because it wasn't even close to real. Now because of this board I'm THAT guy to everyone in hockey jerseys, oh well ;)

I almost bought that jersey this weekend but I got one cheaper from this guy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Philadelphia-Flyers-Blank-Edge-Jersey-Black-Home-1-0-Reebok-NWT-52-/200900297258?_trksid=p2047675.m1985&_trkparms=aid%3D444000%26algo%3DSOI.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D13%26meid%3D5845867999536258812%26pid%3D100012%26prg%3D1014%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D200900297125%26

I think the jersey you linked to is legit. I have no idea what the code is for, but the seller has good feedback and if you look on this board and HFboards there are a bunch of people who have bought jerseys from him.

I have no idea if this belongs here, but it's a funny story for me nonetheless. Today I was wearing my blackhawks jersey and this girl who always trys to one up people came in wearing a pretty obvious fake "not chainstitched, wrong font, wrong materials" and was bragging to everyone that it was the real deal. So being on this board for long enough got irritated and said that the jersey was undoubtably a fake. She snapped back with "But my cousin is dating Patrick Kane and he gave this to me afte a game because we went ice skating", I started laughing because it wasn't even close to real. Now because of this board I'm THAT guy to everyone in hockey jerseys, oh well ;)

are you a 6th grade teacher by chance?

Thanks they are for my boys as I can not stand the 1.0s ,the seller has a size 46 and 50 may see if I can buy the two at a Discount

That seller has a bunch of stuff listed as 3212 not just jerseys - so I think it's a typo.

There is a Reebok model 3212A but it's a t-shirt:

906549818_260.jpg