It is good or not?

lafountain

Is this legit or not? Don't really know much about jerseys
Specifically whether or not this was the actual colour of the Nordiques jerseys because i've seen pictures of both a darker blue and a powder blue, not sure if this is even the same shade though.

forsberg_nordiques_2.pngforsberg_nordiques_1.png

Any input is appreciated. Thanks

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pretty bad fake. It's not so much the color, but the wrong tags, logos, collar type, jersey material, etc.

Yup. that Forsberg Nords is very fake. Correct color or not, it's just a bad knockoff. Don't waste your money.

Faker than a set of dd's.

Faker than a set of dd's.

There's a fake set of dd's at my house that look pretty nice. :D Fake dd's good, fake Forsberg bad.

Is this one good?

http://bit.ly/Y2WfFk

What cracks me up is that it says 30 have been sold!

Anyone have any info on the ebay seller hockeyjerseyoutlet?

I'm looking to buy a Stamkos home jersey and was wondering if this is the real deal? Also if the customization is correct.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAMKOS-Rbk-EDGE-1-0-Tampa-Bay-Lightning-Home-Black-7187-Jersey-50-/330728924355?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d00fae4c3

Anyone have any info on the ebay seller hockeyjerseyoutlet?

I'm looking to buy a Stamkos home jersey and was wondering if this is the real deal? Also if the customization is correct.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAMKOS-Rbk-EDGE-1-0-Tampa-Bay-Lightning-Home-Black-7187-Jersey-50-/330728924355?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d00fae4c3

Seller and the jersey are both legit.

Hockeyjerseyoutlet sells nothing but legit stuff. Their customer service is excellent, but their pre-customized stuff isn't always accurate. The "1" on the Stamkos is off (top left part should not come to a point; there should be a slope followed by a vertical drop). I've also heard they may use airknit plates on Edge jerseys, so if you're particular about that kind of thing you might want to message them about it.

EDIT: reference photo here:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/mark-fistric-of-the-dallas-stars-checks-steven-stamkos-of-news-photo/105673196

Sounds good. I might want to just find a deal on a blank jersey and send it off. Hockeyjerseyoutlet is selling 1.0 blanks for $200 which is out of my price range. Good to know that they sell legit jerseys.

I do realize you just said $200 is out of your range, but Id try to wait it out for the next MeiGray sale and get a 2.0 and strip it.

I do realize you just said $200 is out of your range, but Id try to wait it out for the next MeiGray sale and get a 2.0 and strip it.

Or even just keep an eye on the Meigray clearance section and ebay listings. One may show up at a bargain price; you never know.

You can also try calling Meigray and asking if they have any blanks. They are very easy to work with.

Don't really know where to post this question so I'll try here and if it needs to be moved please do so ,

I see the Starter jerseys marked 52-R (regular)

I recall some joker posting a Roenick jersey on E-bay as game worn and saying that you could tell it was made for him because of the "R" :lol:

My question, was there ever a 52-L (long) or 52-A (athletic)???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281064923575

I guess, Why the R???

Starter def. made G for goalie-cut jerseys. I'm pretty sure those were the only two letters on the size tags. CCM, Koho, and Reebok always just had the added "goalie style" tag.

I guess I never put it together because I have never seen a Goalie cut Starter.

Thanks guys!

They do exist. In fact, I may be interested in them if anyone out there has them available, especially Rangers and Penguins goal-cut jerseys.

Of course that Starter Liberty is a 52 when I'd need like a 46, and of course I just leased a car and couldn't buy it even if it was a 46. Those things always pop up when I don't have money to burn :(