It is good or not?

lafountain

Thanks guys! I don't care about jersey foul or not as I would be stripping the name and numbers. My thought was more along the lines of, if someone did that to try and move an old jersey then maybe there's a blank one for less available. Same seller has a few other old Wild 6100s with Parise on them. Sadly, the red alternate is too small... I've been looking for one of those for a long time now.

Not sure if I want to shell out 200 plus shipping for a strip job yet, though.

glad to have another Wild fan aboard! if you want to really kick yourself, that seller had those jerseys for sale as blanks before July 4th. After that they were taken down for a while and then had Zachy thrown all over them. Legit and beautiful, but as mentioned foul.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch, man. Nothing like a good kick to get me going the day after a Wild loss. What really bums me out is that there's no red alternate in my size. I'm looking at a Demitra in my size right now that I might go for. I'm really trying for a Boogaard, though, and there's no way I'd ever strip a Demitra (unless it was a bad sew job, but I'd just replace it with a better Demitra).

Man, the Wild sure have a lot of departed players for a franchise that's only been around for 13 years...

wow.. just wow...

check out the color of the collar... But wait.. Its an authentic Reebok Gaborik jersey... :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-York-Rangers-MARIAN-GABORIK-Authentic-Reebok-Fight-Strap-Jersey-Size-52-/370752581476?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5652936f64

And that oh so accurate extra long tie collar!

His associate is a member on here. It's a small mistake that everyone makes, and spell-check doesn't pick it up.

Wait, is there something wrong with the jersey? I don't see anything. "Canadians" is am understandable typo, I think.

He's referring to the letter in the pictures.

Thanks guys! I don't care about jersey foul or not as I would be stripping the name and numbers. My thought was more along the lines of, if someone did that to try and move an old jersey then maybe there's a blank one for less available. Same seller has a few other old Wild 6100s with Parise on them. Sadly, the red alternate is too small... I've been looking for one of those for a long time now.

Not sure if I want to shell out 200 plus shipping for a strip job yet, though.

Still looking for a third?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Minnesota-Wild-Authentic-3rd-Jersey-Fight-Strap-Koho-Center-Ice-Air-Knit-Alt-/271152220122?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f21ee87da

This guys a good seller. I've bought a jersey from him recently and could not have been happier

Still looking for a third?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Minnesota-Wild-Authentic-3rd-Jersey-Fight-Strap-Koho-Center-Ice-Air-Knit-Alt-/271152220122?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f21ee87da

This guys a good seller. I've bought a jersey from him recently and could not have been happier

Agree on this seller. Very good. Knows his stuff, too.

We're starter jerseys made in El Salvador? Here is a pic of the tag

Yeah that's a griffenfood special

Yup. took one look at it and knew. I still don't understand how this guy was able to make such accurate fakes though. Most people would be ripped off by that because it looks real to the untrained eye.

Dang. I saw it had the columbine patch. I looked that up and saw that it should be embroidered on and not a patch but the tag made in El Salvador I wasn't sure on

Thanks. I won't buy that one

Well Starter jerseys were made in three different places. Berlin, WI. El Salvador, and I think Haiti. "Made in El Salvador" isn't what makes it fake, you can get legit authentic Starter jerseys that were made in El Salvador, that jersey just isn't one of them. And how are you an Avs fan living in New York? You should leave...yesterday :P

...but the tag made in El Salvador I wasn't sure on.

Actually when it comes to retail authentics the vast majority of Starters were made in El Salvador, so don't let that worry you.

To add further to what Dropkick and LAK said, the Starter gamers were all made in Berlin, WI. Some retail blanks from Berlin, WI have surfaced as well. The bulk of the retail Starter authentics came from El Salvador. Finally a few jerseys, primarily the Bruins Pooh Bear and Pens Robo Penguin sublimated jerseys were made in Haiti at least initially. Many (all?) of these Haiti authentics were missing fight straps and double elbows.

Well Starter jerseys were made in three different places. Berlin, WI. El Salvador, and I think Haiti. "Made in El Salvador" isn't what makes it fake, you can get legit authentic Starter jerseys that were made in El Salvador, that jersey just isn't one of them. And how are you an Avs fan living in New York? You should leave...yesterday :P

Haha ya im a broncos fan also(that came from my uncle, he was always watching them so it kinda stuck) But I was always a forsberg fan when they were the nordiques and when they moved to colorado that's when I became a big fan of the avs if I win the lotto ill be movin to colorado and ill have some awesome seats for the avs and bronco games.