It is good or not?

lafountain

It's a legit replica and you can find a better price if your patient.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a legit replica and you can find a better price if your patient.

Thanks. Patient as in just keep checking eBay?

Does anyone know any legitimate eBay sellers that sell jerseys cheap?

Thanks. Patient as in just keep checking eBay?

Does anyone know any legitimate eBay sellers that sell jerseys cheap?

Another Avs fan hits the board! And a Forsberg guy to boot. You're singin my song brotha' - Welcome! As for sellers who go cheap, I'd more use the word "fair" for a couple of suggestions: I've bought two Starter mesh Avs authentics from thehockeyjerseyco on Ebay and he's a great guy who really knows his stuff. He accurately grades his merchandise (which is always clean), his prices are fair, he always lists as "or best offer" and he does take offers for more than a few dollars under his list price. Here's an avs '95 burgundy 48 he has listed now for a very fair price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271156024767?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

Fullmoonjerseys also sells stuff cheap and he has legit authentics as well as replicas. I've also bought jerseys from citizen sellers that are clean, near mint too. There's nice stuff out there to be had for sure. BTW - F-liars has a 48 burgundy Koho in his for sale thread at an outstanding price. If you're ok with the medium replica you asked about, a 48 authentic may be the right size. It's about equivalent to a replica large in the 6100 style. Worth looking, maybe.

As for patience - yes, just keep checking ebay. I search "colorado avalanche jersey" a few times a day. You can narrow the results by size from the menus on the left to narrow down the search so you don't have to look at every single item. Once I got familiar with what's listed I started choosing "newly listed" from the "sort" drop down menu. That way I don't have to look at everything every day. I only see what was listed in the last day. If you're looking every day you don't have to re-view every item you looked at yesterday and the day before.......The search takes me about 2 to 3 minutes each time. Easy. Good luck.

Thanks SuperTheGreat, that was really helpful.
Another thing I was wondering though was about Quebec Nordiques jerseys. I have been reading a bunch and everyone is saying that coolhockey.com and sportsk.com sell authentic jerseys. However, when I compare the Nordiques jerseys they offer, it seems to me that they use different shades of Powder Blue. Is this just a problem with the colouring of the picture? If not, do you know which is the correct colour? Here are the two ones I'm referring too.

http://www.coolhockey.com/p12441/Quebec-Nordiques-Vintage-Replica-Powder-Blue-NHL-Hockey-Jersey/product_info.html
http://www.sportsk.com/nordiques-sundin-forsberg-sakic.html

Thanks

No worries, Foppa. Coolhockey and SportsK sell legit stuff, no fake knockoffs. I'm not an expert on Nordiques jerseys (not even a novice) so I can't help with the correct shade or color, but if both sites are selling the CCM Vintage, I'd trust that they're selling legit CCM jerseys and that the color difference is due to pics like CMJ said. If you're looking for a Nords authentic, I'd stick to Ebay and post what you find in this thread before you make any decisions. The guys here will answer promptly and give you sound info/advice.

Definitely a new style of fake. Lots of a little things wrong, but at first glance could fool some folks.

The mesh looks slick, more like Starter mesh (like the fake Gretzky double tagged jerseys). The neck tag is totally wrong. The font on the front is horribly wrong, especially the G and the E. The name on the back and numbers look a bit off font-wise, and the numbers show they are still using that cheap fake satin-like fake twill. The CCM hem tag font is off as well, too skinny.

definitely a newer style fake probably in response to ccm ranger jerseys steadily climbing in price. luckily it's noticeably off enough that we shouldn't have too many problems getting fooled. the neck tag was noticeable from a mile away and that material is awful.

I remember seeing those many years ago. Back then though, they were almost always customized with Leetch. It was that shiny Starter-esque material with the incorrect tagging and a lousy 75th patch on the chest.

Do the 2.0's have yellow in the collar like the Indo's or is this just an Indo?

I know the 1.0 authentic's had black piping in the collar.... right?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-Blackhawks-Home-Red-Jersey-TOEWS-Mens-56-Authentic-Edge-w-Fight-Strap-/281063614726?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4170b26906

The Vintage neck tag and CCM hem tag is a dead giveaway.

Do the 2.0's have yellow in the collar like the Indo's or is this just an Indo?

I know the 1.0 authentic's had black piping in the collar.... right?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-Blackhawks-Home-Red-Jersey-TOEWS-Mens-56-Authentic-Edge-w-Fight-Strap-/281063614726?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4170b26906

That's an Indo. Only 2.0s with the lime green collars were the ASG jerseys.

It's an Indo as Guam said - tag read 7231A.

Someone had detailed pics of a retail wordmark Blackhawks 2.0 recently in the eBay thread or one of the Edge 2.0 threads (on my phone or I'd try to find it)

Seller is selling this agame issued as he has a letter from cutting edge its just a authentic retail or am I missing something here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-CCM-MASKA-NHL-SAN-JOSE-SHARKS-TEAM-ISSUED-AUTHENTIC-JERSEY-SIZE-48-/390545507107?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5aee538323

I think I heard somewhere that the seller might be Xahlgoalie's partner in the Cutting Edge auction purchase.

It says team-issued in the auction (not game-issued), and back in the day I don't think there were any differences between team-issued blanks and retails, so yes, basically you've got nothing more than a just a blank retail.

Me two I am more to think they or him are trying to swindle people with the letter . You dod not see him post his stuff here as game /team issued

Anyone know how much a Sakic SIGNED replica 2004 All-Star Jersey is worth?

With autographs, it's all about authentication/documentation. A signed jersey is actually worth less than an unsigned jersey to many folks if the signature isn't authenticated.

The upside is, if it's a legit authenticated signature, it doesn't seem to matter if the jersey is a replica or an authentic. Heck there's a ton of fake jerseys on eBay that sell for high prices because the signatures are legit.

Thanks akteon. I'm new to this kind of stuff so I was wondering how much would it even cost to get a third party authentication for a Sakic jersey?

Also, what does everyone think about this jersey?
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Jordan-Eberle-14-White-Embroidered-NHL-Jersey-/200896896181?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2ec6635cb5