It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are any of the Roy jerseys have customization issues?

I know the auctions are over.....but to answer your question.........no....they are good........look like the proper font to me.....

http://cgi.ebay.ca/12-IGINLA-AUTHENTIC-CALGARY-FLAMES-AWAY-JERSEY-/260820112014?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cba17128e#ht_2500wt_1139

Is this good? The Flaming C looks crooked to me. It could just be me though! Thanks in advance!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/12-IGINLA-AUTHENTIC-CALGARY-FLAMES-AWAY-JERSEY-/260820112014?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cba17128e#ht_2500wt_1139

Is this good? The Flaming C looks crooked to me. It could just be me though! Thanks in advance!!

Completely legit jersey. Pro Player jerseys weren't faked. (Probably because they're the greatest jerseys ever)

Legit. He's a member of this board, so you don't have to worry about authenticity. :thumbsup:

Legit. He's a member of this board, so you don't have to worry about authenticity. :thumbsup:

AH HA! I didn't notice the username, I could've pointed that out as a reason for why the jersey is legit :thumbsup:

AH HA! I didn't notice the username, I could've pointed that out as a reason for why the jersey is legit :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

My eyes see EVERYTHING! :lol:

:thumbsup:

My eyes see EVERYTHING! :lol:

I want his Leetch jersey, but I think I'm done buying Rangers stuff for a while. I bought that Sweden jersey and now I'm in an "international jerseys that I can put Rangers players on" phase. :D

Thanks so much!

I'm sure it's legit, my assumption is it's one of the $20 ones from Marshall's. Also, Kane, your opinion is moot you cheer for a dude with a mullet who beats a cabby.

Correction: A Stanley Cup champion with a mullet who beats up cabbies.

I've bitten my tongue for too long...you, sir, are a meanie pants.

I say yes to both, unless they now fake blank replicas.

I say yes to both, unless they now fake blank replicas.

If you look at the vector on the back, it looks like it's a patch. The vector is embroidered on replicas. Something sketchy going on there.

If you look at the vector on the back, it looks like it's a patch. The vector is embroidered on replicas. Something sketchy going on there.

On the Winter Classic replicas that are pre-EDGE style, the vector is embroidered. It is that way on both my Hawks and Bruins WC jerseys.

Edit: I meant to say both are patches, not embroidered.