It is good or not?

lafountain

A post-2000 CCM/KOHO 6100 cut in a 48 will fit like an older CCM 52. That Wings one will definitely be bigger than any CCM one produced before Nike had Detroit.

Thanks for the information. I decided to buy it. I offered $83 Canadian and it was accepted, so it seems like a good deal, though I'm not entirely sure. This is only my second jersey purchased and the other one is a replica with no names I got a while ago.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the information. I decided to buy it. I offered $83 Canadian and it was accepted, so it seems like a good deal, though I'm not entirely sure. This is only my second jersey purchased and the other one is a replica with no names I got a while ago.

Yeah you got a good deal! Around $85 for a CUSTOMIZED AUTHENTIC!?!? That's a deal I wish I could find. :D

Nice find there man. :thumbsup:

Dangit - wish I had seen this earlier. That's *MY* black Starter mesh Pens jersey. The seller swiped my pic.

pens_starter_mesh_sm.jpg

Really? I'll give you $37.50 for it; it's about the going rate for one of those...

Dangit - wish I had seen this earlier. That's *MY* black Starter mesh Pens jersey. The seller swiped my pic.

pens_starter_mesh_sm.jpg

Man, I knew there was something fishy about that listing. Somewhere there's a buyer who's gonna be pretty PO'd when he receives a replica in the mail.

BTW, that's a beautiful jersey, Akteon. Would love to have one of those. Someday...

How is the customization on this? The numbers look good but no idea on the name? Did the Hawks still wear ultrafil in 92-93? Finally, is it just me or does the Blackhawks logo look tilted a bit (or is that how they were back then? Pictures for reference would be appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150625929839&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

How is the customization on this? The numbers look good but no idea on the name? Did the Hawks still wear ultrafil in 92-93? Finally, is it just me or does the Blackhawks logo look tilted a bit (or is that how they were back then? Pictures for reference would be appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150625929839&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

He's a member here.

Thanks for the heads up.

Anyone know what year this is from?

usa1.jpg

I know it's not from the '02 Olympics, and there's no IIHF patch on the back. What's up with this?

usa2.jpg

Thanks. I could totally make that a Parise. Unfortunately there weren't any Rangers on that roster.

Been looking for one of these. Is this as claimed?

Hawks TBTC

Looks good to me. I have a barberpole and it looks identical to that! Only in a different size.

I knew that Hawks would be gone at that price....I know the seller and he is a stand up guy!

Even with an LOA from the team.....that barberpole was a team issue apparently.....

I knew that Hawks would be gone at that price....I know the seller and he is a stand up guy!

Even with an LOA from the team.....that barberpole was a team issue apparently.....

Good to hear. I grabbed it. It's the first ultrafil barberpole I've seen for sale in my size, so even at that price I couldn't pass it up. Thanks for the help authenticating it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270775892044&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

This looks more like a 84 Canada cup jersey with a 91 labats patch tossed onto it.

what do you guys think?.

the numbers are twill but the leafs are sublimated rubber.

That's a 1987 version. It has the smaller embroidered CCM logo on the hem. If it were 1981, it would be a Sandow mesh jersey and EVERYTHING would be screened on.

EDIT: Also, the 1985 version was ultrafil with the CCM patch on the hem. No embroidery.

does the patch belong on the white 87's versions or just on the red ones?

Good to hear. I grabbed it. It's the first ultrafil barberpole I've seen for sale in my size, so even at that price I couldn't pass it up. Thanks for the help authenticating it.

Yeah he told me about that way back when....sometime early last year.

I got rid of my TBTCs (most of them....I only have 2 left, a Leafs and the signed Yzerman I have for sale)

He showed me pics of it, plus the LOA, so you got a great deal on that one.....i haven't seen a 54 for sale ever, not to mention with a team LOA