customization laugher

trueblue2735

Why do you feel entitled to lift images from other people's websites?

Haha! What?!?! Is that like your picture?

Dude! Every pic I have is taken from another website. Only ones that are not are the ones I took of my jerseys myself. It not being used for profit for gain. so sue me.

Selling a counterfeit jersey is illegal, because the jersey is COPYRIGHTED you idiot. Posting an image that is NOT copyrighted, of a famous person, on a website, constitutes FREE USE. I swear to god if someone doesn't ban this a****** I'm going to get myself banned because I can't take more much of this nimrod.

Ahh! I can see you know each other. :thumbsup:

From another Forum perhaps?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh! I can see you know each other.

From another Forum perhaps?

Nah, we don't. I've got no connection to this fool other than him spamming EVERY thread on this forum. It's absurd. If someone did this crap on any of the forums I ran or moderated back in the day, they were given one warning and then their IP was banned. Someone who doesn't own any jerseys, has no intention of owning any jerseys and doesn't contribute anything to the community has no place here.

I love this place, and I've learned a lot being here. One idiot shouldn't be allowed to drag the forum down.

I love this place, and I've learned a lot being here. One idiot shouldn't be allowed to drag the forum down.

As do I my friend! Great people and friends in this place. The best hockey jersey collectors in the world are on this forum, Been through this forum, or at least link here.

For people who don't collect jerseys this forum must be the most boring place in existence! A bunch of people showing pictures of hockey jerseys non-stop!?!?! Talk about a bummer.

I don't see why anyone would bother even reading a post here, let alone post, in a forum for jerseys if they don't collect.

Oh! And look! http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTO-WGA-LE99-99-WAYNE-GRETZKY-EDMONTON-OILER-4-CUPS-CRESTED-JERSEY-/370584854699?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item56489420ab

Its got FOUR cup patches so it must be worth FOUR time as much right??! Why not just charge $4,444 bucks right?!?! :stickhndl:

LOL! Wow, I think that requires it's own thread. Maybe we could start a thread on eBay price laughers?

I'm 99% sure Puckboy is just a professional troll. Hollywood is a mod over at HFBoards and he's been banned from the Flyers forum. He e-stole someone's Pronger gamer and claimed it was his. Just ignore him, you're absolutely feeding him.

I am sending him the Pronger today. He traded me for a picture of Uncle Barry! I will post picture when it arrives.

Not sure if this is the right place, but what a waste of a Reebok 6100 considering that he never wore that style... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-Blackhawks-Jonathan-Toews-Reebok-AUTHENTIC-Jersey-52-NWT-399-retail-/170786648330?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27c3ad710a#ht_500wt_1205

Love how it says the letters are sewn on in "thick twill"

Man I saw that Crosby too and couldnt believe they were selling that. Thats a real head scratcher... I like the addendum: please take note this is a fake pos but we're still going to sell it :unsure:

Why does it have a fight strap? That must have been added to make it look like an authentic.

Why does it have a fight strap? That must have been added to make it look like an authentic.

That jersey is faker than Crosby's personality.

Once again a fake jersey with a legit signature on it.

Very very sneaky.

I noticed something strange about this jersey- the airknit material in it looks nothing like the stuff I usually see in Starter replicas. In fact, it looks more like the airknit used in CCM/Koho/Reebok jerseys. What's the deal here?

I noticed something strange about this jersey- the airknit material in it looks nothing like the stuff I usually see in Starter replicas. In fact, it looks like more like the airknit used in CCM/Koho/Reebok jerseys. What's the deal here?

Starter airknit replicas are pretty common. I was surprised to find mesh replica.