customization laugher

trueblue2735

Riding that train....High on cocaine...Casey Jones you better watch your speed..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320879596378?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Far out man! Pass the bong!..and who's Bergman man?!?

Funny thing is I actually like it! Is that wrong?

..and whats with the Mccartney rickenbacker base on the back??

This jersey warps my mind just looking at it :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer the RATIPOK jersey from the same seller.

You know, looking at his other listing it seems like his camera just takes backwards pictures. Still selling fakes though

Wow, "Kool-Daddy" is anything but.

Meanwhile, I'll submit this without comment, except to say I'm surprised it's not a 4xl.

Hockey jerseys...How do THEY work?

you'd be surprised how much money some of the 1st era hockey jerseys will fetch for ICP. I was huge on them growing up, and still listen from time to time, but have a few of their jerseys.

Back in the day the Jecekl Bros with flames and numbers on the sleeves would get you $4-500 easily. Now the merchandise market is so saturated that the value of all of their original stuff has suffered. I remember saving up for my OG Jeckel Bros and buying it at a show. Only wore it a few times and it still hangs in my collection.

lol, I;m such a nerd.

you'd be surprised how much money some of the 1st era hockey jerseys will fetch for ICP. I was huge on them growing up, and still listen from time to time, but have a few of their jerseys.

Back in the day the Jecekl Bros with flames and numbers on the sleeves would get you $4-500 easily. Now the merchandise market is so saturated that the value of all of their original stuff has suffered. I remember saving up for my OG Jeckel Bros and buying it at a show. Only wore it a few times and it still hangs in my collection.

lol, I;m such a nerd.

im sorry

Lol I was waiting to get home to post this.

OMG, absolutely unbelievable- and he has the balls to ask $275 BIN for a fake, to boot!

Man you guys beat me to it again. He use relished the jersey and I emailed him saying "WOW what an awesome jersey! When did Gretzky wear this jersey?" Lets see what he says :lol:

Well, he lowered the BIN price to $250. Much more reasonable. :lol:

Those been around for at least 2 years now. Nothing new actually.

I know it's not hockey related, and I know it's not a fake jersey, but the description on this thing is just too funny not to share.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PLAAAY-BALLLL-Most-Yankee-fans-never-seen-let-alone-heard-of-a-NY-jersey-/170830083239?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&hash=item27c64434a7

I know it's not hockey related, and I know it's not a fake jersey, but the description on this thing is just too funny not to share.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PLAAAY-BALLLL-Most-Yankee-fans-never-seen-let-alone-heard-of-a-NY-jersey-/170830083239?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&hash=item27c64434a7

as a new yorker i cringe because i will be associated with the garbled ebonic ridden crap