customization laugher

trueblue2735

Only off a couple of years....hope he got his money back!

Ugh, that jersey needs to get stripped and customized with Hull or Oates. Pains me to see an authentic from the early 90's customized so bad. Too bad, I wouldn't pay more than $25 bucks for it in it's current state.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if you guys follow puck daddy or not but this one made me spit my coffee out:

IMG_7227.jpg

LOL, I don't know to laugh that OV is on an Oilers jersey or that hockey jerseys should not be form fitting.

Not sure if you guys follow puck daddy or not but this one made me spit my coffee out:

IMG_7227.jpg

She should try getting a jersey that fits over her rolls.

Bah she's not that bad - just needs to learn to dress better. Heck compared to a couple others in that picture she looks good.

I don't doubt that most of us here have had far worse at some point in their life, whether we're comfortable admitting it or not.

Bah she's not that bad - just needs to learn to dress better. Heck compared to a couple others in that picture she looks good.

I don't doubt that most of us here have had far worse at some point in their life, whether we're comfortable admitting it or not.

Mind you, we can't see the front. The hair looks like a bottle job, and I'm almost afraid to know what the front looks like. If the front looks decent I'd hit that.

Mind you, we can't see the front. The hair looks like a bottle job, and I'm almost afraid to know what the front looks like. If the front looks decent I'd hit that.

Your standards are low though, considering the whale/manatee you supposedly hit years back.

You realize that on the internet, people are only compared to naked ladies getting railed? When men are objectively speaking about someone they'll never meet, standards skyrocket. I will guarantee most on here would be happy with the chunker, some even blessed to just feel a woman's touch. :D

Your standards are low though, considering the whale/manatee you supposedly hit years back.

My standards are actually rather high, which you wouldn't know about. After all, you dated a crazy alcoholic with a face like a pig.

It's a premier!!!! Ahhhhhh **feints**

Why do you feel entitled to lift images from other people's websites?

Why do you feel entitled to ruin every forum you go to? Oh wow, he took an image that in all likelihood is NOT copyrighted, of a hockey player wearing a hockey jersey, and posted it on a forum full of hockey jersey collectors. Where's the surprise in that?

Get lost. Seriously.

It hurts my heart when people do stuff like this to rare jerseys and wear these jerseys to play hockey.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160736506446?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1156

Why do you feel entitled to ruin every forum you go to? Oh wow, he took an image that in all likelihood is NOT copyrighted, of a hockey player wearing a hockey jersey, and posted it on a forum full of hockey jersey collectors. Where's the surprise in that?

Get lost. Seriously.

Aren't you the guy that called out somebody on Ebay for selling a "fake" jersey? You should talk, pal.

It hurts my heart when people do stuff like this to rare jerseys and wear these jerseys to play hockey.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160736506446?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1156

He could possibly have bought it new back in the day and wore it then... just saying, lol

uh-uh....they have been promoted to the nhl for next season.....now fans get to vote online which nhl team that has to move down :stickhndl:

Aren't you the guy that called out somebody on Ebay for selling a "fake" jersey? You should talk, pal.

Selling a counterfeit jersey is illegal, because the jersey is COPYRIGHTED you idiot. Posting an image that is NOT copyrighted, of a famous person, on a website, constitutes FREE USE. I swear to god if someone doesn't ban this a****** I'm going to get myself banned because I can't take more much of this nimrod.