customization laugher

trueblue2735

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question, when did the Kings incorporate blue into their colour scheme instead of purple.....

Oh, I'm glad this has the "real, sewn/stitched on logos, not the cheap stuff"

Also, I'm glad it has cuffs on the sleeves, I hate when my jerseys hang over my hands

THE REAL DEAL!

Oh, I'm glad this has the "real, sewn/stitched on logos, not the cheap stuff"

Also, I'm glad it has cuffs on the sleeves, I hate when my jerseys hang over my hands

THE REAL DEAL!

Holy crap i nearly went blind looking at that.....kinda like looking into a flashlight.....

Clearly this guy needs to have that changed to 'the OTHER black guy' since we all know there is only one THE black guy and that person is Joel Ward.

Yea, at least one of you is going to say "I like that better" but here it is, the Minnesota WIld's new Roadternate jersey.

Wildwrongcrest.png

Yea, at least one of you is going to say "I like that better" but here it is, the Minnesota WIld's new Roadternate jersey.

Doesn't look too out of place, I think. Still ugly, though.

This, on the other hand, is utterly putrid:

"Authentic" Pavelec

I see so many of them in the streets. What a shame.

Doesn't look too out of place, I think. Still ugly, though.

This, on the other hand, is utterly putrid:

"Authentic" Pavelec

I see so many of them in the streets. What a shame.

That's not the Minnesota wilds new road jersey. The 2011-12 season concludes the day the Stanley cup is presented. The day after that is when new business can take place, for example, submitting the proper paperwork to the league to get approval on potential new logos and jersey designs. What you have there is someone's attempt to sell a piece of junk.

Whoever had that done did the wrong jersey. snoop wore a gin and juice pens diagonal with number 93 in the gin and juice video not the robo one lmao dude needs his research done .

Whoever had that done did the wrong jersey. snoop wore a gin and juice pens diagonal with number 93 in the gin and juice video not the robo one lmao dude needs his research done .

true indeed....it was even an authentic......but the best and most random appearance of a pens jersey in a video is this .....Jaromir Jagr authentic..... :blink:

why what and how ?

true indeed....it was even an authentic......but the best and most random appearance of a pens jersey in a video is this .....Jaromir Jagr authentic..... :blink:

why what and how ?

Ladies Like Cool Jagr :thumbsup:

Beat me to it.

The one in the video is a "jersey foul" that I would absolutely buy/wear lol

Chocking.. :blink: ..and this too...

= Very Bad Condition - Only to use in Gim,or to stay in house for collecting.

** = Medium Condition - Have a small stain or odd hole.

:lol: