customization laugher

trueblue2735

What's there to say? It is what it is...I'm sure the seller didn't have it customized, just obtained it that way.

Thank you... The jerseys are not mien they belong to my cousin. The only jerseys I have listed are the TBTC and the Kings DRUCE. I told him the same when he both it that a Metallica fan had that jersey customized for him.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Funny how one of the photos shows a puck logo on the hem, but the others have an NHL shield.

Funny how one of the photos shows a puck logo on the hem, but the others have an NHL shield.

Wow. Good eye! Didn't notice that at all. Probably too awestricken by the overwhelming amount of coolness in the number and how it's complemented by the humor in the name (yet slyly spelled in such a way as not to offend anyone). And for the unbeatable low price of only $99.99. Should double post in the "Steals & Deals" thread.

• 2 weeks later...
:lol: that's probably his last name and he's trying to sell it as a Setpan jersey. Or NHL.com customized the jersey for him.

Should I wash the puke off the bathroom door before I take a picture of the jersey I'm selling? Nah, details don't matter, and speling is for loosers.

Crap I didn't even notice the door.

Carp? Halibut.

HAHA Crap you got me there :lol: