customization laugher

trueblue2735

Seems legit.

Red Wings Custom

HELLO EVERYONE

WOW WHAT A GREAT SERGEI FEDEROV JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Wow ninjad

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See and here I was about to post examples of why the customization was horrible, until I realized what thread this was <_<

Haha, I reckon my cat could even call bull on that customization.

He's probably just logging the recent big events that the Flyers have lost. He should throw the 2012 Winter Classic patch on there too!

Probably should've had the customization changed to "Weber #6" to make it the total package.

Wow. Not sure if this is in the right thread, because this makes me want to cry. And the price isn't even that reasonable. A better price and someone could get a decent deal to strip and re-do.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peter-Forsberg-Jersey-21-Colorado-Avalanche-Starter-Size-52-/140838359495?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item20ca9ed1c7#ht_500wt_1204

Dr. Seuss looked at the Forsberg jersey he had the Cat in the Hat customize for him, hung his head and said "what a shame, what a shame, what a shame."

Some buyer is gonna be surprised when they receive not one, but TWO sleeves!

A great example of how not to sell your stuff on ebay. Post a bunch of pictures of the sleeves of the jersey but not one of the entire jersey or even the front. Then offer a free "Lebron James Basketball Cavaliers Miami Heat Nike Baseball Jersey" with purchase. WTF, is is basketball or baseball? Cavs or Heat?

A great example of how not to sell your stuff on ebay. Post a bunch of pictures of the sleeves of the jersey but not one of the entire jersey or even the front. Then offer a free "Lebron James Basketball Cavaliers Miami Heat Nike Baseball Jersey" with purchase. WTF, is is basketball or baseball? Cavs or Heat?

He should just write "bid on some stuff and get more free stuff"

Dang. Outnumbered already? Where's Johnny the lawyer when I need him?

You rang? EXCELSIOR!

Alas, after 12 days of agony, Johnny has arrived to bring justice and order!

I do what I can, sir.

And did Tony the Tiger call?? Man, that jersey...lol. You know funny story, the manager of the NEast SZ said that Reebok leaked those images to flood the Chinese factories with unsellable merchandise, kind of like guerrilla warfare. Genius if true.

Look! It's a picture of Joe Sakic signing a piece of paper. In the picture is someone holding an Avs jersey. PHOTO PROOF that my fake Nordiques jersey has a legit Sakic signature. Also, maybe if you buy it from me I'll get around to centering the nameplate and actually sewing it on.

And, I'm no fight strap expert, but what is that?

http://www.ebay.com/...7#ht_485wt_1221