customization laugher

trueblue2735

Down Goes Brown!

"Round the bowl, down the hole-- GO BROWN GO!" (I don't know if you've gone to any Brown University game, but that's a chant used against Brown.

And, not sure if this goes here or "Is it real or not?"....because it's clearly a fake. There are just too many things wrong with this jersey to even begin to count them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/calgary-flames-jersey-adult-small-/190630390174?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c6274e99e

The description is just as much laughter as the customization...

Please read B-4 U bid : Insurance is on the buyer, I will only ship in the U.S., I do not combine shipping due to past problems! Please feel free to ask any ?'s.Since all auctions start at $0.99 cents MY SHIPPING IS PART OF THE PRICE!!!PLEASE DO NOT BID if u do not not agree.I am being up front and honest with you.Do not get mad later because u know b4 u bid on the items that are posted!Now this item is in very good condition!This is an Adult small made by SP sports from CANADA & everything is STITCHED ON!!! yes i will ship to CANADA!!!CHECK OUT OUR OTHER ITEMS!!!

The spelling is atrocious, and "I will only ship in the U.S....yes i will ship to CANADA!!!CHECK OUT OUR OTHER ITEMS!!!" ....So I won't ship but I will, and we have other items. Is it "I" or "we"? EVERYTHING about this screams "FAKE!" LOL.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, not sure if this goes here or "Is it real or not?"....because it's clearly a fake. There are just too many things wrong with this jersey to even begin to count them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/calgary-flames-jersey-adult-small-/190630390174?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c6274e99e

The description is just as much laughter as the customization...

The spelling is atrocious, and "I will only ship in the U.S....yes i will ship to CANADA!!!CHECK OUT OUR OTHER ITEMS!!!" ....So I won't ship but I will, and we have other items. Is it "I" or "we"? EVERYTHING about this screams "FAKE!" LOL.

That looks more like someone's beer league jersey. And the picture makes it look absolutely tiny.

Come on, he totally spelled it "Hose" phonetically. Honest mistake my anus.

If he was doing it phonetically wouldn't he have used "Hoes, eh?"

Shut your face. You know what I meant...half phonetically.

I know nothing!

captain-obvious.jpg

...sorry.. Couldn't resist... :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

So sadly I have no picture proof of this, but a fellow that showed up (in his early 20's so not a kid) to a ball hockey game I play in weekly, showed up with a replica Mighty Ducks jersey with 96 and Conroy on it....now that wouldn't be too bad giving homage to the movies but the 96 was in duct tape, the nameplate was a duct tape nameplate and the name was written with purple sharpie :(

So sadly I have no picture proof of this, but a fellow that showed up (in his early 20's so not a kid) to a ball hockey game I play in weekly, showed up with a replica Mighty Ducks jersey with 96 and Conroy on it....now that wouldn't be too bad giving homage to the movies but the 96 was in duct tape, the nameplate was a duct tape nameplate and the name was written with purple sharpie :(

LMFAO! Wow........

i feel sorry if he did put Conroy on it because it was Conway in the movies.

i feel sorry if he did put Conroy on it because it was Conway in the movies.

It was Conway lol, I was tired and it was late and not thinking straight

OMG, when I saw the back of the jersey I accidentally spit on my computer screen. Gross.