customization laugher

trueblue2735

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that, and I hate the Ducks, but I thought about getting it to turn into this, one of my favorite Hershey Bears of recent years. Its just too small though, it looks like a 2.0 also.

Andrew+Gordon+Anaheim+Ducks+v+Chicago+Blackhawks+WSm0SYGvzvvl.jpg

I saw that, and I hate the Ducks, but I thought about getting it to turn into this, one of my favorite Hershey Bears of recent years. Its just too small though, it looks like a 2.0 also.

The Ducks is a 1.0. Seller should be banned from buying jerseys. A Dave Matthews Band referenc? :noway:

Definitely a 1.0 and yeah 50 is WAY to small in the 1.0's, I can squeeze into a 50 2.0 but Gorden would be a good/easy replacement if you could get it cheap enough. Doubt it's done kiss cut tho :(

Going through some old photos...I came across this. I remember that the Philly fans spotted the mistake and told him his name was mispelled. He just thought they were making fun of his name and the fact he was a Ranger. His teammates didn't notice until they overheard us and then they started ripping him!

Must have gone through NHL Shop!

2965750450106460649fRiIPc_th.jpg

Penguins red Nike authentic with fight strap and SC patch ... What the deuce? :blink:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180763591338

EDIT: bah someone already posted that in the eBay thread and I missed it. Carry on, nothing to see here.

Edited by akteon

Grate gerzee!

The war on fakes continues. Sure it's Chanel, not Reebok, but hopefully they will follow suit in the near future:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/29/chanel-counterfeiters-beware-us-federal-court-orders-domain-nam/

Oh, and "KIRF" stands for "Keepin' it Real Fake," for those of you who don't frequent engadget.

A cup patch on the wrong side? They are are creative when it comes to new and different ways to do it wrong. Seriously, ever photo of the real thing has the patch in the same location. How do you get that wrong?

Oh yea, the same way Mitchell and Ness does! :lol: :lol: :lol: