New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

I swear, there must be someone watching me every time i try to upload a new arrival... Anyone else not able to use the "Image" button. Usually pops up with a URL entry field...

Go to your image (on Fotki, in your case), right-click, copy image location, paste it in the image URL box on here - done!

Make sure the URL ends in .JPG .PNG .GIF or .BMP

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got around to having this puppy done up. Huge thanks to JohnnyOnTheSpot for the kit.

Scott Hartnell 2011/12 (Team Issue Edge 2.0)

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1235.jpg

I think I need to start wearing 54's over 56's. This one seems to fit larger than my other 2.0 56's.

Been slow on the pick ups for me but this is one I've been trying to get for a while...we finally were able to agree on a price. The story goes I thought the asking price was too high, I originally wanted both Moore jerseys he had and I finally told him to list one on ebay and it went under even what I thought it was worth (a member here won it which at least makes me happy knowing it went to a good home) so with that we were finally able to get an agreeable price on this guy. This was John Moore of the Columbus Blue Jacket's USHL jersey from 08/09. It's the year he wore the C for the team, it's also the only 08/09 jersey of the 4 that were worn that season that is not owned by the Moore family. Very excited to own this one as John was a great Steel player and happy that I obtained it for the price I did!

100_2648.jpg

100_2649.jpg

Non-hockey jersey, but my latest addition. Will be wearing it in the stadium Monday night...

foelh0.jpg

Did the jersey come with a fake dead girlfriend?

Thanks for the help. I know how to post images as ive always done previously. What i was trying to get at was the image url box on the IJ forums does not come up. I get a large blue shadow over the page however the url space to enter the link does not come up. Hence why i cant post the image. Any ideas?

Mine was the same way, but it looks like it has been fixed.

Thanks for the help. I know how to post images as ive always done previously. What i was trying to get at was the image url box on the IJ forums does not come up. I get a large blue shadow over the page however the url space to enter the link does not come up. Hence why i cant post the image. Any ideas?

I store in photobucket, so maybe not quite the same thing, but I've noticed the new beta version won't stay open in Safari. I have to open another browser, Chrome, to get anything in photobucket to work at all. Don't know if you're a Mac user or not, but I've noticed this with a few different web sites - functions work in one browser, not another. Just a thought.

IMG_0714-vi.jpg

IMG_0720-vi.jpg

IMG_0713-vi.jpg

MarkusNaslund3Alt9596-vi.jpg

My favorite detail other then the photo match is the full length team alteration to bring the jersey from a size 54 down to a 52. At the end of the regular season I guess it made more sense to do that then wait for CCM to send more stock. I feel pretty lucky to have found both of Naslunds 95-96 Alternates for the Pens and Nucks.

Very, very nice. Great player too.

Wait a minute… Look in the background...

It's the Burger King on the ice at the same time!! Awesome!

Alt vs. Alt from the first generation. Cool.

Did the jersey come with a fake dead girlfriend?

LOL! Wow. All I can say about that story is, if he was in on it he's not the class act he comes off as in interviews. I wanted my Saints to draft him, but not if he had anything to do with the whole thing.

Got this one this morning.Has anyone ordered a kit for these..if so where from and how was the accuracy..I would like to order one today,Thx.

Exclusive Pro Sports is the Caps customizer and they do them with obviously 100% accuracy. http://exclusivepro.com/

fehr-wc-b.jpg