2012 Winter Classic discussion

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I'll put it this way. My expectations are so low, I'd consider getting past the first round a major accomplishment.

My expectations are so low that I'll be disappointed if the Isles don't get the 1st overall pick

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the model number the NHL shop had too when the jerseys were first listed.

It seems to be the code for the authentic WC jerseys. When I ordered mine off NHL.com, the confirmation email stated that code in the description of the jersey. However, when the jersey arrived, it had 7287 tags on it.

I'll put it this way. My expectations are so low, I'd consider getting past the first round a major accomplishment.

The way we're playing right now? Have some faith brother.

The way we're playing right now? Have some faith brother.

I am 49. I have seen this before. Think Lucy with the football.

Believe me, I love how they are winning, (their play is still sporadic) but they have found a way to win which is new.

I am hopeful they'll go all the way, but I am sad to say they have blown much bigger leads and chocked many times before in my lifetime. Look at it this way, my Dad is 77. They have won the cup twice in his lifetime, I am 49, they have won once in mine. :(

I'm considering grabbing another Rangers Winter Classic 2.0. If I get a size 50, does anyone have a size 52 that they would trade with me? I can live with the 50 if I have to but the 52 would be ideal.

I want the 50 if you find one without a trade pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I sent them a message to see if they had any other sizes available. I know they had 52-56-60 before Xmas.

I want the 50 if you find one without a trade pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-York-Rangers-2012-Winter-Classic-Rbk-7331-Authentic-Jersey-50-/330667685137?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4cfd547511

linked again for pvre clarity

My expectations are so low that I'll be disappointed if the Isles don't get the 1st overall pick

Should have hired Boudreau. :lol:

I posted about them earlier, but compared that kit to one of Giroux's gamers and its a bit off. The outer border isn't thick enough and I think the back numbers are too small because of it

Should have hired Boudreau. :lol:

I cant believe I wanted him to coach the Isles. Can't be any worse than Crapuano though.

The last episode of 24/7 was amazing. I noticed the Isles played much better after the first 24/7. I am almost positive Crapuano now realizes he can yell at the guys to work harder and that he can tell them to fix things during the intermission

I emailed the guy, he said they got theirs from the supplier who made them. I'll probably just go with Philly Express.

Those kits are different from the PE ones, and PE made the Flyers kits.

Thanks, between Christmas, buying the Heritage, and just completing a 5 digit engine build if I suggested getting a 315 jersey that would need 85+ worth of lettering I think my Wife's head would explode. I would love to get it but for the sake of marital bliss I'll opt out.

I cant believe I wanted him to coach the Isles. Can't be any worse than Crapuano though.

Outcoached by Ketchup Face. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: