2012 Winter Classic discussion

JohnnyOnTheSpot

So they're playing the Bears at the new Vet too or will it be at the Eagles stadium? When are they doing that? I didn't even hear about an AHL game. The Bears' jerseys should be pretty wild though because they NEVER disappoint.

They are actually kind of boring like the Minnesota Wild:

http://www.sweetesthockeyonearth.com/2011/12/16/check-out-the-bears-outdoor-classic-jersey/

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEGENDS (ALUMNI) GAME QUESTION:

I know the Flyers alumni will be wearing the current home jersey (not a WC jersey) for the game. My question is whether the jersey will have a WC patch on it; and if so, where will the patch be located?

Thanks, Merci

PUCKBOY

I still wonder what jerseys the Alumni will wear...Everyone assumes its their current home orange jersey because they introduced some of the guys at a Flyers game and they were wearing those. Has anyone confirmed this? I'm used to the Alumni wearing these...or some form of these...

2594029110106460649TpbGXZ_th.jpg

As I type this we have some snow flurries coming down here in the Philly area! I hope the temps stay low for the weekend! NO RAIN Please!!!

Wait, what? I'm confused now. The Phantoms aren't called the Philly Phantoms anymore but they're still playing at the Spectrum? Didn't they tear that place down last year? What the crap are you talking aboot, eh?

Wait, what? I'm confused now. The Phantoms aren't called the Philly Phantoms anymore but they're still playing at the Spectrum? Didn't they tear that place down last year? What the crap are you talking aboot, eh?

I'm just messin with you....They've been in Adirondack for like 2-3 years now...They still manage to play a home game here at the Wells Fargo Center every year. The Spectrum was demolished for an "entertainment complex" which is still being built. Just what Philly needs, more places for unruly fans to drink at before the Eagles and Flyers games. :noway:

I'd much rather have the Spectrum and Phantoms back.

So the Bears are wearing special jerseys for the outdoor game, have the Phantoms confirmed what their uniforms will look like?

There is a picture of the jersey from an official source a few posts ago, but no, it hasn't been CONFIRMED.

There is a picture of the jersey from an official source a few posts ago, but no, it hasn't been CONFIRMED.

Hahah alright thanks, all this uncomfirmed information is making me lose sleep at night.

What is your SOURCE? That is NOT the jersey. This is:

http://twitpic.com/80cn06

CONFIRMED. Source: UniWatch Blog

If you read it, They will wear those on 12/31 not 1/6 CONFIRMED!

MULTIPLE JERSEY FOULS!!!!

1) dude with glasses is wearing an obvious China knock-off (note, no NHL shield patch at neck)

2) kid (besides wearing that silly hip hop style lid) has jersey which has a laughably low-riding crest and the WC patch is on the WRONG SHOULDER!

3) customization job on the Mrs. Jagr jersey is TERRIBLE.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/jaromir-jagr-of-the-philadelphia-flyers-skates-warmups-news-photo/136244749

post-3981-0-37578900-1325261363_thumb.jp

What is your SOURCE? That is NOT the jersey. This is:

http://twitpic.com/80cn06

CONFIRMED. Source: UniWatch Blog

Learn to read. You're seriously a very annoying troll. Do you not realize that the only reason you haven't been banned is because we all enjoy making fun of you?

Learn to read. You're seriously a very annoying troll. Do you not realize that the only reason you haven't been banned is because we all enjoy making fun of you?

Clearly you are speaking about yourself...

Clearly you are speaking about yourself...

No definitely not, take your personal problems somewhere else.

MULTIPLE JERSEY FOULS!!!!

1) dude with glasses is wearing an obvious China knock-off (note, no NHL shield patch at neck)

2) kid (besides wearing that silly hip hop style lid) has jersey which has a laughably low-riding crest and the WC patch is on the WRONG SHOULDER!

3) customization job on the Mrs. Jagr jersey is TERRIBLE.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/jaromir-jagr-of-the-philadelphia-flyers-skates-warmups-news-photo/136244749

The Pen's fans jersey are looking legit though! HIGHT FIVE!

A sign? I think so!

I still wonder what jerseys the Alumni will wear...Everyone assumes its their current home orange jersey because they introduced some of the guys at a Flyers game and they were wearing those. Has anyone confirmed this? I'm used to the Alumni wearing these...or some form of these...

2594029110106460649TpbGXZ_th.jpg

As I type this we have some snow flurries coming down here in the Philly area! I hope the temps stay low for the weekend! NO RAIN Please!!!

Not an assumption. It's been confirmed by my Flyers ticket rep and the manager of the SkateZone that the Alumni are wearing the regular orange home jersey.