2012 Winter Classic discussion

JohnnyOnTheSpot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw him too. If he's related to one of the players or he works for the NHL, he should be beaten about the head repeatedly for having that crap.

I think they only wore one set and they are all keeping them ,you may see a few on the nhl.com auctions but they were not even authentics

I think they only wore one set and they are all keeping them ,you may see a few on the nhl.com auctions but they were not even authentics

In regards to the Flyers, I know for a fact there were multiple sets, and they certainly did fight straps so I'd assume them to be authentic.

I also heard something interesting and...disturbing. I'll call the SZ soon to clarify, but someone said there was a Talbot WC jersey, authentic, available for inspection and the numbers weren't felt.

I also heard something interesting and...disturbing. I'll call the SZ soon to clarify, but someone said there was a Talbot WC jersey, authentic, available for inspection and the numbers weren't felt.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? That's ridiculous if it's true. What's the point of selling retail jerseys with felt if they're using twill?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? That's ridiculous if it's true. What's the point of selling retail jerseys with felt if they're using twill?

I'm hoping the guy was full of it.

It's my understanding now that the Talbot available was just a mock up, and that the regular jerseys will be felt. My buddy knows some people close to the organization and confirmed it.

CONFIRMED!

I feel like "confirmed" is the word of the day on Pee-Wee's Playhouse. CONFIRMED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Just saw the game has been moved back two hours to 3pm eastern - CONFIRMED

Sucks for me because I'm travelling back home from St. Louis & my DVR is set for the original time - RAGE CONFIRMED

Lots of buzz on Twitter that Marc Staal is gonna play....he better be 100%

Edit - CONFIRMED! Source: EVERY beat writer on Twitter. Playing on the 3rd pair.

CONFIRMED: Rooting for Philadelphia causes cancer.

CONFIRMED: I'm going to hell for laughing at that.

Those phantoms sweaters are pretty cool.

On another note, I was literally the only person at the Alumni game with an Authentic WC sweater. Everything was premier or knock-off.